CNA Vapor Review - Setting the standard for quality American made liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=DrakeFire=-

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 17, 2010
Johnson City, TN
www.habuvape.com
I would like to say before getting into the review that I am NOT affiliated with this company. I have not been paid to make this review and it was not requested. This review has been made of my own free will because I truly support this company's products. The link below is not an affiliate link, it is simply a link to the company's home page for your convenience. This link was simply pulled from Googling CNA Vapor.

Hey Everyone!

I have been using my PV for what seems like an eternity. I believe we are on year 6 of vaping. Over the years, just like anyone, I have used dozens of suppliers in search of liquids that suit my needs. I have found the last company I will ever use. This little company makes what I consider the best e-liquid on the market. The flavors are exactly what I have expected them to be with no horrible after tastes or surprises. In fact the only surprise I have had is that they are charging a price FAR below the market standard and their liquids are constructed of the highest quality ingredients available!

Excited yet? So was I!

The company in question is CNA Vapor ( Electronic Cigarettes and Supplies ).

Let's cover the basics first. Price! They charge on average $9.99-$12.99 for a 30 ML Bottle of custom blended eliquid which is 100% made to order and never pre-staged in bulk.

Yes, you read that correct. Personally I have only ever found one other company that charges in this ballpark for their liquid. CNA liquid is far superior to other liquids I have tried in the past, and at that price.....it's well worth a try!

Ok so beyond their awesome pricing their ingredients would be, in my opinion, the next really important area of interest. The webpage claims that ALL of their products are made in the USA and 99.5%+ pure. Now I believe this should pretty much be an industry standard but we all know that's not the case. However, even with the growing number of companies that ensure to use the highest level of quality possible it is still very note worthy that we have a company here that is using a very high quality base and ingredient list while maintaining reasonable and affordable pricing.

Ok, so they have awesome prices and superior ingredients. What about their flavor? Well, this is the area that makes this company shine above everything else. I have tried about a dozen flavors so far and let me tell you, they are explosive! There is no lack of flavor when using this liquid. I vape at 3.0-5.0 volts throughout the day and the liquid performs fantastic at every level. The flavors are strong and defined. You get exactly what you are expecting, as long as you are expecting to really taste the flavor you ordered!

Price - Check
Quality - Check
Flavors - Check

I suppose the last area to mark on is their webpage. Their webpage is really nice and easy to navigate. They have the option to "Create A Mix" which is the first time I have seen this. I havent really toyed with it much at this point but I plan to on my next order. You can basically tell them what you would like and they will mix it up for you. There are tons of options for customizing your own liquid. What I really liked was the fact that if you mix something that you REALLY like they will even add that as a permanent flavor to their webpage! I have full intentions of making a "DrakeFire's Blend" sometime in the near future!

All in all I have to be 100% honest and say that I have never used a liquid that tastes and performs at a superior level as this one does. I would highly suggest anyone give them a try on their next order. The price alone makes them well worth a look and a try.

I will do up some reviews on the individual liquids that I have bought from them so far.

Happy Vaping!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread