The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

801 cartomizers

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by 5th Element, Oct 21, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 5th Element

5th Element Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2010
    Ohio
    are awsome lol

they hold like 45 drops. they arnt crappy with a sticker around them. they are built like a regular atty. come with a nice mouth peice they fits snug on it.

801 cartomizer-6v omega

fav atomizer as of today

2. jctennis

jctennis Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2009
    South Williamsport, PA
    I didn't like them. I tried 3, one was a dud, and the other two burnt out within days.

3. 5th Element

5th Element Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2010
    Ohio

duds happen regardless of style. and i only use a atty for a few days aways before it starts tasting bad so im ok with a few days out of a disposable atty. just my opinion

4. Zenfrogs

Zenfrogs Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    Virginia
    I have 3 that gave been going for Almost 3 weeks... I keep waiting for them to taste crappy but they haven't so I just keep using them. I like them !

5. jctennis

jctennis Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2009
    South Williamsport, PA
    What can I say... I'm cheap! Bauway 510 cartos are my fav, at least until I get my home built pill fob one fully functional.

6. cosmic charlie

cosmic charlie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2010
    Boise ID
    I've killed 4 boge cartos in in 5 days they don't taste bad just can't draw through them

7. bsoplinger

bsoplinger Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got 5 of them and have 2 in 2 different Sticks. One works nice, consistently. The other works but is a hard draw. Both have been going fine for about a month but I'm fed up enough with the tough draw one to change to another. So 1 works great and is very nice the other has kept working but the draw keeps getting tougher. Not too much of a sample to draw on.

8. Jason_in_nc

Jason_in_nc Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    It's a secret!
    Mine has been lasting for about a month, but the draw is a little tough. I still enjoy it though!

I picked up the LR 801 last time I was at Madvapes and prefer it to the carto. I can use about 6 drops with no leaks and vape for a couple minutes. Best LR I've tried next to the 306.

9. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    Hey Jason went by Madvape's again today and got one of those LR 801 atties hitting on it now on my new box mod,liking it alot...also tried a xl mega carto they are still testing and it is hitting nicely too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.