80PG / 20VG juice on s/tank nano 1.2ohmcoil at 15 watts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Okay I'm in a jam....

I committed my last .5 ohm coil to SB Derailed, no way I'm geting the taste out of that.

Want to clean the subtank nano and vape some of my Hangseng liquids which are high PG - at least 80% PG.

They are zero nic as I only vape nic in the day on my ego+evod.

But I know 80% PG will be hot on a subtank. So I have the 1.2 coil unused yet and am thinking on that coil at it's lowest wattage which is 12W on my coolfire 4 should be okay?

What do you reckon High zero nic PG juice on a 1.2 ohm coil at 12 watts?

I vape the same Hangsen juices at 6mg on my ego+evod and that's plenty hot enough and that is really low wattage.....

Any ideas?

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Okay I'm in a jam....

But I know 80% PG will be hot on a subtank. So I have the 1.2 coil unused yet and am thinking on that coil at it's lowest wattage which is 12W on my coolfire 4 should be okay?

What do you reckon High zero nic PG juice on a 1.2 ohm coil at 12 watts?

I vape every day at 1-1.3 ohms mechanically ,That's 9-17watts range. depending on charge level. I vape 8-12mg/ml juices PG from 100% to as low as 50%, In a Kayfun with the draw adjusted down to cigarette tight.

Yes, you can run an Airy by comparison subtank with either the .5 or 1.2 coil using 80%pg and zero nic. Should be less harsh than what I do all day long.

The EGO batteries are OK at 1.2 OHM, marginal but OK, if it fires. NOT all EGO batts will fire that low. I would stay at 1.5 or more with them though.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I have a CF4 so don't need to use the ego battery. I don't want to carry that lump around with me to work so just use and ego+evod and 6mg juices. That's 'okay' and gets rid of cig cravings but is not really 'enjoyable.' The CF4 and subtank is for home at night and actually getting some decent vapour and flavour.

I'll be trying out my Hangseng RY4 80PG /20VG zero nic tonight on the subtank and CF4 withthe 1.2ohm coil at low watts and see how it is. Dripped some of it on an old debridged ego-c atty last night on ego battery and it tasted nice but one dry hit to every three 'okay' ones as ego cone for drip tip by itself not that great and tiny little coils

So I want to see if that juice is doable in the subtank for pleasure vaping as the evod is okay for daily cig cravings but not something I'd genuinely call ENJOYABLE, compared to dripping like vapour but I find the CF4 and subtank vaping enjoyable and just hope I can use this cheaper juice on it and enjoy it otherwise it is a waste as zero nic and no good for my evod daily vaping.... The zero nic Hangesng RY4 - It was cheap enough to not cry over at £10 for 40ml and if is too PG heavy to enjoy in a subtank I can probably bulk out my Spacejam Eclipse with it and the flaovours should complement well enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread