82 days analog free...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalos

Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
PA, USA
in ~15 min, 83 days, started vapeing with a crappy CIG20 manual stick (808) with prefilled cartos, that lasted about a week then ordered myself a Smokeless Image Volt X2 with X2 clearomizers and mint liquid at i think it was 18 or 24mg nic, i don't remember i switched between them and another brand of liquid, and that was great loved to clearomizer, the battery has started to change color near the button recently however and it may be just a natural chemical reaction but it still makes me uneasy so..., today i ordered Apollo VTube it looks like a re-branded lavatube but i got it at half the price after discount, an VISION ViVi NOVA V2.5 from Gotvapes, with a Black Marble Vase 510 Drip Tip and 15ml Bottle with blunt syringe tip, and 90ml of liquid from VaporRenu, with shipping all this was EXACTLY $110 go figure 3 different sites 110 exact, hell the lavatube alone would have been 99.99 before shiping, and it may not be a provari or a darwin but i got more for my $ so im happy, anyway have been looking into maybe making a VV box mod, haven't decided yet, have some interesting ideas tho..:vapor:

Xalos

Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
PA, USA
Thanks i have been eyeing the Nova tank for a bit now, and if i end up not likeing it the stardust is exactly like my SI clearomizer but 510 so ill just get that, might trim the nova's wicks before ordering a stardust tho, and i actually forced myself not to have any cigs for a week or so useing only the patch before i started vapeing havent gone back since and i only rarely have a craveing now, and only when really stressed, but im deturmend never to go back i feel so much healtyer now, i dont cough anymore i can smell (not always a goodthing) and everything tastes soo much diffrent, again not always a good thing, but when it is omg bacon =]

Xalos

Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
PA, USA
im looking foword to easier cleaning with the nova, right now i just opened a new clearo but i have just been toping off for like 2 weeks at a time, and lasting about a month, pouring out the dark when it tastes burnt mixing it when it doesnt, just havent gotten around to going to the liqour store to get Vodka.. any ideas why the button area on a SI Volt x2 batt would turn a redish pink?

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
im looking foword to easier cleaning with the nova, right now i just opened a new clearo but i have just been toping off for like 2 weeks at a time, and lasting about a month, pouring out the dark when it tastes burnt mixing it when it doesnt, just havent gotten around to going to the liqour store to get Vodka.. any ideas why the button area on a SI Volt x2 batt would turn a redish pink?

Could it be the chrome plating coming off? The button area gets handled the most, maybe something transferred from your hand? It's very hard to guess without seeing it.

Xalos

Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
PA, USA
Could it be the chrome plating coming off? The button area gets handled the most, maybe something transferred from your hand? It's very hard to guess without seeing it.

pua37.jpg

it goes all around the tube but oddly not in a ring around the button and with spaces between the top and botom... still vapes tho so not that big a deal.

Xalos

Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
PA, USA
congrats on quitting analogs! I've just ordered my 1st e-cig today, went for an ego-c 1100mAh starter kit, and now I just need to find a place to get liquid in canada =).

Was the transition hard?
thanks, like i said earlyer i forced myself to just use the patch for a week, its hell but it makes you appreciate the ecig more i think, after that its been easy to stick with,

Vaporium.ca
i have heard some good reviews about there liquid, never had an ego, i started out on KR808s and am waiting my first 510 in the mail, try a bunch of stuff is my advice, i ended up likeing mint flavors in clearomizers but i dont really like cartos havent tryed driping but i dont have the time to relax for that

Last edited:

Xalos

Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
PA, USA
i agree if i saw someone with a cig i probably would have ripped it straight out of there mouths... anixaty i guess is the right word...idk i stayed inside for that week mostly but at that point i had decided to quit, i litterly just woke up and decided im not going to smoke anymore and put the patch on, in part i guess its cuz i was to lazy to go to the store just for cigs

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Congrats!!

I'm on about two weeks now, it's great. :)

Stopping smoking (notice I said stop, not quit) is a choice you just have to make in your head. Nothing can force you.

Vaping helps with the need to DO the activity like you were used to as well as the obvious nicotine angle. You're still doing the same sort of thing as far as the feel and psychological aspect, but without horrid stinking burning poison crap. You'll get your sense of taste and smell back...trust me..I have to do major laundry as I can smell all the tobacco smells on my things now...yuck!

Oh yeah, and vaping is a cool hobby all on it's own too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread