900mah vGo sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamjn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
West Michigan
Happy Holidays to everyone at ECF. Without you all, we wouldn't be here, spreading the word about e-cigs and how they improve peoples lives. So from the bottom of our hearts: Thank You, and have a great Holiday season!

We are proud to offer the vGo on sale from now until Dec 25:

vGo Starter Kit 47.95
Available in Black, White, Blue, Red, Purple, Pink includes (2) 900mah batteries, (1) 510/vGo atomizer, (5) cartridges in tobacco or menthol, (1) USB charger, (1) wall adapter, (1) leather carrying bag, (1) gift box.

vGo Electronic Cigarette

We are having a manufacturer shortage of purple, so once these are gone, it might be a while before we can get them back in stock. If you want a purple vGo, now is the time to get it before they are gone!

Wishing peace and good health to you all.

Jack

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I have VGOs and they are fully compatible with EGOs except for the chargers. They are fantastic PVs and GORGEOUS! You might also know the name Lux, which is a rebranded VGO.

Thanks!! You just answered a question I had asked in another thread about the VGO chargers and the eGo batts... biggrin.gif

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
yw!

btw..did you get the pt yet??? and hi!!!!

Hello there... no, it hasn't shown up yet... maybe Mon.??

I have a single VGO 900 batt that I won and it's great because it works with all of my other 510 stuff. I was just curious about being able to get an eGo batt without needing another charger, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread