901 Adapters For The Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huxley

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
UK
Yes 510 adaptors are on order - maybe about a week? (That's a guess...)

Toby, this just gets better and better! :D

Don't get me wrong, I love the Stick. The throat hit, vapour and (a major factor for me) the battery life are all great. A 510 adapter may just be absolute vaping heaven.

I shall keep an eye on the site. Thanks again for a superb service.

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
I should be getting my Stick replaced when Toby gets new stock in. Your "cool" verdict on the 901 adapter makes me wonder if I should go for 501 instead, but I've no experience whatsoever of that and have been offput by the rounded carts it takes. However, Amy at Health Cabin says she can supply "flat" carts for the 501 - but if that means "flat like the 801", darn! :mad:

scylla

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Hi Scylla,

I started out with a 901, and then went on to a 510, out of the two, I liked the 901 for flavour and the 510 for vapour production.

I feel that was such a long long time ago, although it really wasnt that long in terms of months, however, for me personally the JS has totally spoilt me...lol

I get more flavour from the juice with the 901 adapter, yes, but its a harder draw than the 801.

Im going to give it a day or two before making a final judgement, and will then post a review of my findings on the Janty Club website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread