901 atty variance

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeetr

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Roseville,ca
I recently purchased a few atty's for my SD which has been vaping like a champ for months with no problem. The original atty's are stamped N091116. I am relatively new to this but they apear to be low bridge type. The new atty's had a high thin bridge and were stamped SLB 9H 49540. The problem is that although they still operate the vapor production is less than half of what the original atty's still crank out. They worked ok for a few hours but then died off. I would like to reorder more of the original style if I can but most vendors don't seem to specify the exact part numbers for their atty's.

If you could help me clarify what I have and where/who can supply replacement N091116 atty's that would be much appreciated.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I recently purchased a few atty's for my SD which has been vaping like a champ for months with no problem. The original atty's are stamped N091116. I am relatively new to this but they apear to be low bridge type. The new atty's had a high thin bridge and were stamped SLB 9H 49540. The problem is that although they still operate the vapor production is less than half of what the original atty's still crank out. They worked ok for a few hours but then died off. I would like to reorder more of the original style if I can but most vendors don't seem to specify the exact part numbers for their atty's.

If you could help me clarify what I have and where/who can supply replacement N091116 atty's that would be much appreciated.

That would involve a physical examination of a part - something that we have no access to. You'd have to contact individual vendors who have those parts in stock and ask them. Or contact the manufacturer and see if they have a listing of where certain numbered parts were sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread