Status
Not open for further replies.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
One year ago today I took the last puff off of a cigarette that I will ever take. Without the help and support of all of you here I'm not sure it would have gone as smoothly as it has.

Firstly, A Huge Thanks goes out to Rob. Thank you so much for sharing your creations with all of us here, and for all of your hard work making sure that things run smoothly for everyone.

Second, All my fellow Reonauts. Thank you for being such a helpful and caring community, without you I'd still be fiddling with my tube. :)
for the better part of this year I've called this place home on ECF and I appreciate it more every time I stray to the other parts of the forum and read all the back and fourth on which tubesteak is better and why.

I can't count all the ways that my life has improved since I've stopped smoking and I can't thank you all enough for helping me along the way, THANK YOU!

On another high note, maybe I can use this as justification to finally give in a get myself a second Reo:)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Bro, a huge congrats on your epic milestone.

It's great to have you here, where you belong. :)

I sometimes look at the classies too, but now it's just to bump people who's names I recognize from here and rba threads :)

There is nothing else I need to find. I have the perfect vape :)

Last edited:

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks guys! I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out.

You all (and Newman) :) piqued my interest in the Reo, which is the vaping end game for me. You also gave me the push to start Diy juice, which has turned out beyond my expectations as well.

With all the awesome I've got going on here there's no way I could ever go back to smoking.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Hey Doogie I was down your way yesterday went shopping for Mom's Bday present (Surface tablet). I also stopped by Indy Vapor Shop. Seems to be a very well thought out shop, very organized, reasonably good staff that was helpful. I guess you haven't been there yet because they were asking about the Reos I had with me. I wanted a Cyclone BF with AFC. All they had was a BF Cyclone without the AFC. They said the newest Cyclones are coming out with the AFC already with it but didn't have any available set up for BF. Hope to make it that way again soon to pick one up.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Hey Doogie I was down your way yesterday went shopping for Mom's Bday present (Surface tablet). I also stopped by Indy Vapor Shop. Seems to be a very well thought out shop, very organized, reasonably good staff that was helpful. I guess you haven't been there yet because they were asking about the Reos I had with me. I wanted a Cyclone BF with AFC. All they had was a BF Cyclone without the AFC. They said the newest Cyclones are coming out with the AFC already with it but didn't have any available set up for BF. Hope to make it that way again soon to pick one up.

Nope, I haven't been there. It's a good 25-30 min drive for me as it's all the way across town. I'm pretty sure there are a few shops in Broadripple but honestly I haven't had much of a reason to ever stop in.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
HUGE milestone....congratulations! I definitely think you owe yourself another REO.....think of it as three cartons of stinkies....that you're NOT buying. You could probably afford a new REO every month for the rest of your life and still be better than break even....just sayin'.....

I've come to the conclusion that I NEED another just in case of emergencies. The Vari's been collecting dust for months now so I think its time I put her out to pasture. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread