a bit disappointed with the results of my first DIY juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

rzil

May 6, 2014
Israel
A fellow vaper told me about T-juice concentrates and I've decided to use them for my first DIY set of bottles.

I got 3 bottles of 10ML ,each with 15% concentrates and even though he told me they are pretty good without steeping they were disgusting.

anyway , they sit in the closet for about 10 days with the cap on but the smell is still pretty intense so I'm not sure if it's the right time to try them ? the question is if after 10 days of steeping it's still no good ? will it ever be good enough?

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You need to share more information for a proper answer. It sounds like your trying to vape straight concentrates and if so it would be no surprise that thay are disgusting. How did you mix the concentrates, what kind of base liquids did you use? From your post it sounds like you got three 10 ml bottles of concentrates, correct? What is the 15%? Is it the ratio you mixed at? Very difficult to help without more exact information.

rzil

May 6, 2014
Israel
You need to share more information for a proper answer. It sounds like your trying to vape straight concentrates and if so it would be no surprise that thay are disgusting. How did you mix the concentrates, what kind of base liquids did you use? From your post it sounds like you got three 10 ml bottles of concentrates, correct? What is the 15%? Is it the ratio you mixed at? Very difficult to help without more exact information.

oh :) of course not , I'm mixing it with 85% 9MG 70%/30% PG/VG ratio .

perhaps their recommendation on 15% for flavor is a bit too high for me

Dogeggs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Southampton UK
Those TJuice concentrates are pretty weak with most people making them up at 15-20%, I didn't like any of the ones I tried, they tasted of TFA flavourings mixed, rebranded and watered down to me. Red Astaire is the one that everyone seems to love and I haven't tried that though, which ones were you using?

rzil

May 6, 2014
Israel
Those TJuice concentrates are pretty weak with most people making them up at 15-20%, I didn't like any of the ones I tried, they tasted of TFA flavourings mixed, rebranded and watered down to me. Red Astaire is the one that everyone seems to love and I haven't tried that though, which ones were you using?

Well I just took a leap of faith and gave my DIY Red Astaire a shot even thought I don't have a RDA for testing my DIY juices...

It's vapable , not fantastic but ok for me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread