A Brand New Flavor Is Releasing That will Take the community by storm, If you like hush then this will blow you away, Gotvapes has done it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
​Dan is running around in excitement , We have done it again, He has been testing the final formula along with our other testers and they are all blown away as much as i was.

It is hard to make a flavor like hush which is so wildly popular we can barely keep it in stock, Making that one flavor that everyone goes crazy for is not a easy task, but i was up to the challenge and knew after making HUSH i would need to up the ante one day and that day has come.

Get ready cause its coming for you all to vape. Gotvapes Delivers!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I am an all day HUSH junkie...I may have just found another I will put in rotation with HUSH. All I can say - its a no-brainer take-it-to-the-bank flavor. Really enjoying it vaping at 10 watts on a SID in a Victory VT 2.5 ohm top coil.

I won't venture to say whats in our new formula as Chris will be doing a write up a bit later when we release this. Possibly later this evening. This is one of 16 new flavors we are releasing to kick off 2014 : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread