The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

a case for storing flavours

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by chris_ m, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chris_ m

chris_ m Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2010
    United Kingdom
  2. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    A tad frigging expensive, no? I store my flavours in my 510 box that it came in. I got 38 3ml bottles in there with room for 2 more.

3. Scott EE

Scott EE Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Virginia USA
    Looks like a decent enough case but at that price point I would expect metal buckle type clasps on the front. No picture of the back hinge but I suspect it is also just plastic that can wear out.

4. Ast_Isis

Ast_Isis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX
  5. otter

otter Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2010
    PA, USA
    That thing is huge, do you vape out of a fire hose or something to need that much juice?

6. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
  7. Ast_Isis

Oct 7, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX
    :D I mix my own and so have approx 50 bottles of various flavorings from various companies. Plus it also holds empty bottles, syringes, bottles of PG/VG, funnels, and assundry measuring devices which are used to mix.

I also store all my equipment like attys, cartridges, passthroughs, batteries, and mod cleaning supplies in the cart.

It is not completely full yet but I wanted to insure I had plenty of space.

8. portguy

portguy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Portugal
    Well well...my ecig STUFF kit is a mere electrician case. It was really cheap (4 Euros) and has a really good advantage. The case lid is a case by itself: transparent. So you have room in the main case for atties batteries...chargers...the works. and can store E-liquid in the case lid. 2 in 1 for about 7 bucks...and it has PLENTY of room. It includes safety locks!

9. otter

otter Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2010
    PA, USA
    I just ordered a
    [​IMG]
    Therapure at Amazon
    They sell several bags for small bottles, seems pretty cheap as well, I'll let you know how it is when it gets here.

10. Stormynights

Stormynights Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    I have one of those too. I just have one not the set of two but I like the plastic drawers that you don't have to worry about spills. I don't expect to ever have it completely full but I do like having everything together. Mixing supplier can take up a lot of space.

11. Ast_Isis

Oct 7, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX
    The second one is in my master bedroom closet. I use it to store extra cosmetics, jewelry, and lotions.

As for the spills, I agree. All you have to do is wash the plastic drawers.

And..Hi Stormy!!!

12. mmkeebler

mmkeebler Senior Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Tallahassee, FL
    I personally started with a small Sterilite/Rubbermade type tote. I *QUICKLY* outgrew it and wanted a bit more organization for all of the flavors I have and DIY mixers.

(Blargh, there was a link here to Walmart's site for a pic of the tacklebox. Guess I need to be more active before I can post stuff like that --- meanwhile, if you want to see the pic, search online at Walmart's site for

Flambeau Outdoors Two-Tray Tackle Box)

I wound up with this. So far, it's doing great holding empty bottles to mix with. Some plain bottles of PG. It easily holds carts, atty's and batteries in the little trays with very minor jostling.

I take my kit almost everywhere just in case now. In case I meet another vapor who .. is out. Or in case I stop by my friends house. Tacklebox makes it extremely easy to pick up and go. Very roomy for my personal needs.

13. sldel702

sldel702 Full Member

Oct 3, 2009
    I have a plastic square thing that holds 16 of whatever. It was actually a stand for paint tubes for doing painting on t-shirts and the like. I love it because the holes get smaller at 3 different levels so it facilitates standing most everything on end which is how I store my atty's, carts, and passthrus that I have in use. It also is great for holding most liq. bottles smaller than the 30ml. Yep, no more spilt bottles during mixing or just keep them on the stand. I am going to see if they have them at hobby lobby or something. This one came with a kit about 20 years ago on one of those home sales things, (like tupper-ware party). It reminds me of a muffin pan but smaller with tapered holes. If I find something like it or someone else does please post pic as I will. I sure would like another one or 2 and they just pop in the dishwasher.

14. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    I saw one of these on ebay when I was looking for bottles. I think it was cheaper too. Can't remember... all this vapor must be frying my brain :oops:

15. yanks21

yanks21 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2010
    New York
    Thanks, otter - great find!

16. Jemmychenn

Jemmychenn Moved On

Mar 15, 2010
    China
    Maybe just used for storing or displaying ,really not for tragbar

17. Cari

Cari Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    Beach Dreaming
    OH I like this. Gonna have to order one! Thanks for sharing this :D

18. Jules22871

Jules22871 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    I use the same thing. I'm disabled and pretty much confined to a hospital bed. I have several of them, we call them the rolly things,lol, that I use for stuff that I need every day so that the family is not constantly running for me. The only 7 drawer one is for Ecig supplies and that's it. I do think I'm going to have to expand a little before long though,lol

******************************************************************************

And those are old pics. I have more now that aren't in the pictures. I keep a black sheet over it right now to keep light out. Once the weather calms down my Hubby will take the drawers out and paint them black for me and I can get rid of the sheet.

19. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2009
    Dogville Estate
    I use a $15 "tackle box"/"parts organizer" sold at Walmart and home improvements stores. I have 3 of them and they work great (one for juice, one for e-cig parts, and one for mod parts). Here's the contents of my juice one (back when I took the pics):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.