The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

a case for storing flavours

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by chris_ m, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jules22871

Jules22871 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    The case in pic 2 is just a Case Logic USB case. I got it here

NEW Case Logic USB Drive Shuttle JDS-6BLACK - eBay (item 380190345718 end time Mar-21-10 09:01:42 PDT)

The case in Pic 8 is just a cheap craft box from Walmart. I think it cost me about $3 is all. The cartos fit in it perfectly! I have others that I cut the lid off and use to in the drawers of the cabinet to keep the bottles standing upright.

2. PaulCincy

PaulCincy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2010
    Cincinnati OH
    Bought a $6.50 see-through plastic case at Wal-Mart with dividers that you can place in various slots for different sized compartments...Put a couple of sheets of paper towels on top of the juice before closing the lid...Keeps the juice out of any sun light....Cheap and so far it works for me....Enjoy...

3. pm2006

pm2006 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    I think I may have the same one. The 2 trays hold all the little things, batts, attys, carts, cartos, scissors, lens cases, pens, stickers, etc, and the bottom holds empty bottles, flavors, etc. I Use a small square plastic tub in the bottom section for currently vaping juice. The rest I store in the fridge.

4. sideburn

sideburn Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    cardiff, ca
    I recently found these containers at office depot and they worked out perfectly.

I got this 3L box in black so it keeps things dark for the juice bottles. Then I got 4 of these and 4 of these to organize my various empty / full cartomizers, caps, etc. all 8 smaller boxes fit in the larger main box with room to spare for holding 12+ bottles of juice.

5. SgtDGun

SgtDGun Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2010
    Texas
  6. Trips1103

Trips1103 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2011
    North Carolina
    My local tobacco store told me I could stop by on Thursdays to pick up a few cigar boxes. I like that vintage type touch to storing. It's simple enough for those of us who vape and go.

7. tearose50

tearose50 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    Left coast
    What a site Sideburn! First time I've ever seen cigarette lock boxes--for one pack!

8. That is one hell of a case. I only use three different juices and buy in large bottles for savings. If I can find one of these cases in the States, I will syringe to 10ml bottles. I like 10ml bottles for easy carry anyway. I have a question for you since your from United Kingdom. Do they call e cigs e fags there? I remember sitting in a English tavern long ago and someone asked me if I had a fag. Luckily the bartender noticed that I was was from the US.and let me know that he meant cigarette. I had already told the dude to get the F*#K away and he was persistant. Poor drunk sap was just wanting a Winston.lol.

9. JWebb

JWebb Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    St. Louis USA
    These lock boxes are really great and inexpensive. Thanks SgtDgun

10. cbabbman

cbabbman Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2011
    Chicago
    I've never hear it put quite that way... frickin hilarious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.