a case for storing flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Nice set-up!
What are the items in pic 2 (is that one of the diabetic kits?) and pic 8 (that one looks like it's got the perfect compartment sizes!)?

The case in pic 2 is just a Case Logic USB case. I got it here

NEW Case Logic USB Drive Shuttle JDS-6BLACK - eBay (item 380190345718 end time Mar-21-10 09:01:42 PDT)

The case in Pic 8 is just a cheap craft box from Walmart. I think it cost me about $3 is all. The cartos fit in it perfectly! I have others that I cut the lid off and use to in the drawers of the cabinet to keep the bottles standing upright.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I personally started with a small Sterilite/Rubbermade type tote. I *QUICKLY* outgrew it and wanted a bit more organization for all of the flavors I have and DIY mixers.

(Blargh, there was a link here to Walmart's site for a pic of the tacklebox. Guess I need to be more active before I can post stuff like that --- meanwhile, if you want to see the pic, search online at Walmart's site for

Flambeau Outdoors Two-Tray Tackle Box)

I wound up with this. So far, it's doing great holding empty bottles to mix with. Some plain bottles of PG. It easily holds carts, atty's and batteries in the little trays with very minor jostling.

I take my kit almost everywhere just in case now. In case I meet another vapor who .. is out. Or in case I stop by my friends house. Tacklebox makes it extremely easy to pick up and go. Very roomy for my personal needs.

I think I may have the same one. The 2 trays hold all the little things, batts, attys, carts, cartos, scissors, lens cases, pens, stickers, etc, and the bottom holds empty bottles, flavors, etc. I Use a small square plastic tub in the bottom section for currently vaping juice. The rest I store in the fridge.

sideburn

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
cardiff, ca
www.sideburn.com
I recently found these containers at office depot and they worked out perfectly.

I got this 3L box in black so it keeps things dark for the juice bottles. Then I got 4 of these and 4 of these to organize my various empty / full cartomizers, caps, etc. all 8 smaller boxes fit in the larger main box with room to spare for holding 12+ bottles of juice.

That is one hell of a case. I only use three different juices and buy in large bottles for savings. If I can find one of these cases in the States, I will syringe to 10ml bottles. I like 10ml bottles for easy carry anyway. I have a question for you since your from United Kingdom. Do they call e cigs e fags there? I remember sitting in a English tavern long ago and someone asked me if I had a .... Luckily the bartender noticed that I was was from the US.and let me know that he meant cigarette. I had already told the dude to get the F*#K away and he was persistant. Poor drunk sap was just wanting a Winston.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread