Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Wow! I was just reading through this thread and Steve is incredible! I am wondering (I didn't read every post) did you order from china or US when you sent the Ego's out?
BTW- I totally agree withnh the Egos. I started on KR808s and they are good but can be quite frustrating for a heavy smoker to keep those batteries charged!

CB-in-Tokyo

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Tokyo
Hi Fiery and Salem and thank you for your kind words! Vaping is the most amazing thing I have found as a smoker and I really want to share it and see it shared.

So far I have been ordering from China from a supplier that I have gotten my eGo's from. Reasons being good kit, good price, great service and fast shipping (at least for me being next door in Japan I am eager to see how quickly they arrive in the US). I don't want to mention suppliers as I don't want this to turn into an ad or appear to turn into an ad, and I am not tied to using any specific vendor, but you tend to go with your own experiences when ordering.

This is about getting people vaping and paying the benefit forward. I think most vapers on here try to get their friends to give it a try as I think most feel as I do, that eCigs change lives! It really is a great crew here at ECF.

Cheers,

Steve

CB-in-Tokyo

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Tokyo
Okay,

The orders for WarriorNSide and Bjoomstra have been placed.

Everyone, please be sure to include your phone number in the PM as I need it to place the orders. When I don't have it, I have to cancel the order in order to process the next order.

Also the place where I ordered from only has a max of 24mg eJuice, so if you wanted higher, I couldn't do it. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread