A chart for cartomizer pros and cons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itzme1234

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2011
Midwest
I've been vaping for a couple months now and I still get confused by which cartomizer type I should get, specifically ohms/resistance issues and which batteries work best with what ohms. I have a big 1100 mah battery, and a little 180 mah one. Still others have other battery types or even variable voltage. I wonder if a user-friendly-chart exists? Or if a veteran might be willing to make us one? Something like:

Columns: Various carto types (or atomizer types) like "1.7 oHms" "2.5 oHms" "2.0 Dual Coil" etc

Rows: Use with X volts battery or lower, use with X volts or higher, Vaper Warmth, Longevity, Affect on Battery Life, Pros, Cons

Maybe the chart format needs to be better thought out, but you get the idea. What do you think? Does this exist? Can someone make it?

Thanks for you consideration!

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I know there's more than a couple of atomizer chart posted somewhere on the forums. Just do an ECF Google search for "atomizer resistance charts" and I'm sure you'll find something.

These should work, more or less, for cartomizers as well. As a general rule, you shouldn't use anything lower than 2.0Ohms on the little cigarette type batteries. It can decrease the lifespan and even ruin them. Using dual coils, standard resistance and low resistance cartos should be fine as long as your battery is over 450mAh.

I think if you read What Are These LR and HV Atties and When Should I Use Them it will help clear things up a bit for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread