A day to 4 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a pack+ a day smoker for the last 15 years I never thought I would be able to give up analog cigarettes. In about 24 hours it will be 4 weeks since my last analog. Until this week I was spending less money....... when I realized that this was going to work, I ordered a few things I wanted to try :rolleyes: so I guess I'll be saving money in couple more months.

I also think I have converted a friend of mine who is a 2-3 pack a day smoker. I'm glad I held onto those full flavored STRONG carts now. He used one for about 4 hours and loved it.... might just give him that one to get him started.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Congratulations on your 1 month which is a big accomplishment! Most of us do spend a bit of cash in the beginning but after a few months, once we've found our niche we settle with what we have and the rest is gravy.

And kudos for helping someone else out too. I know that I've helped more than a few but a couple of them just failed to give it a really good try and still smoke analogs and gave up on vaping. If people would only realize there is a fairly significant learning curve and once they overcome that, they are in business.

:thumb:

PriestSLC

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2010
Spanish Fork, UT
That is awesome to hear! And congratulations on your success, it is certainly exciting to get friends and family converted to the PV way of life after you see the benefits it holds.

It took me a week to get totally off of analogs, I was about a 1 to 1.5 pack a day smoker, and now even though I have over $600.00 in PV’s and other stuff I have purchased, I have still saved just under $500.00 over my old habit.

I have personally converted about 10 smokers in the office I work at to vaping, and all cause my girlfriend converted me.

I’ll be the first to admit I do not miss the midnight or morning coughing/hacking fits, and hey... Food has flavor ;)

It took me a week to get totally off of analogs, I was about a 1 to 1.5 pack a day smoker, and now even though I have over $600.00 in PV’s and other stuff I have purchased, I have still saved just under $500.00 over my old habit.

It took me about a week also. I can relate on the $600, my first order of the week from TW just came in. I don't think I have opened anything that fast since I was a kid at Christmas :w00t:

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Great job, and yes it sure can be done! I was hacking my way to an early grave, that isn't just hype, but from day one no more cigarettes, after 44 years heavy smoking! Closest thing to miraculous, MHO.
Best of luck. These things do have a way of getting ridiculously expensive, but the stuff you don't 'need' after all, pay it forward is a great idea.

TwiztidKennyD

Moved On
Mar 30, 2010
Port Saint Lucie, FL
  • Deleted by Warped3k
  • Reason: Member Moved On
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread