A few juice questions. Best Flue cured?......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinki

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
Who has the best Flue Cured juice? Who has a juice that is similiar in vape/taste to Ave juice---Boba's Bounty? And is there a way to increase the nic strength of my juices that are 24mg nic to something stronger like 29mg to 32mgs of nicotene? I am not at the strength I need to be because I am still smoking a few analogs a day around 10. I feel if I had a strong nic value I would totally quit the analogs. I have ordered alot of juices and very few do I like so that isn't helping to stay away from them either. Also does anyone know of a larger cartridge for an Ego that isn't a Tank. I got the tank and I don't like it, to many problems so I went back to the regular carts. Thanks in advance for any info you can give.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
I like myfreedomsmokes.com flue cured as well as Liberty flights flue cured. Yes you can increase the nic but you must buy some nic juice and download a calculator like ejuicemeup just do a search for them. As far as the tanks, there is the Vapemate by SuperT and you could aways get a feeder mod and end using carts altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread