Status
Not open for further replies.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
I am a new proud owner of a prover....only took me 2 years to get one lol.

I have a chrome V2. I noticed that when i vape it, the voltage is not shown on the LCD. I could have sworn that i say it coming up on others while watching youtube videos. Each time i press the button, the button lights up but the current voltage that i am set to is not shown.

Also is there a way to get a chrome top cap? I like the stainless pitted top cap, but in chrome it would look fantastic.

Have any of you provari users noticed that your juices tasted different on this device? i mean i am using the same cartotank set up with the same juice, but on the provari is tastes different, mostly better but one juice was a bit strange tasting. i also noticed that i enjoyed other juices on it that i did not like before. My old setup was a Kicked Silver Bullet at about 7.5-8.0 watts and my volt meter showed 4.0-4.2 volts. So when i set the provari to that voltage range, its vaping great but is making some juices taste MUCH better and one juice not so good.

thank you for any thoughts or advice to a newbi provari user.

"now that i own one, held one and used one......I understand"

TBinAZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Mesa
The LED display does not light up when pressing the trigger button. The display will stay on for a few moments after making an adjustment, which is probably what you saw.

Get in touch with Provape and see what it would cost for a top cap modification. I would strongly suggest not trying to do it yourself.

The ProVari will deliver a consistent voltage delivery throughout the battery charge, which helps with a consistent VTF no matter what kind of delivery device your using. Other devices will vary the output depending on battery charge. As a safety feature, the ProVari will limit the high-end amperage output so you don't blow coils. Other devices don't limit.

I am a new proud owner of a prover....only took me 2 years to get one lol.

I have a chrome V2. I noticed that when i vape it, the voltage is not shown on the LCD. I could have sworn that i say it coming up on others while watching youtube videos. Each time i press the button, the button lights up but the current voltage that i am set to is not shown.

Also is there a way to get a chrome top cap? I like the stainless pitted top cap, but in chrome it would look fantastic.

Have any of you provari users noticed that your juices tasted different on this device? i mean i am using the same cartotank set up with the same juice, but on the provari is tastes different, mostly better but one juice was a bit strange tasting. i also noticed that i enjoyed other juices on it that i did not like before. My old setup was a Kicked Silver Bullet at about 7.5-8.0 watts and my volt meter showed 4.0-4.2 volts. So when i set the provari to that voltage range, its vaping great but is making some juices taste MUCH better and one juice not so good.

thank you for any thoughts or advice to a newbi provari user.

"now that i own one, held one and used one......I understand"

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Agreed it doesn't show up in the LED. But if you accidentally try to run say a LR atty at say 5v it won't let you. You'll get an error msg. Yeah I think my flavors do tend to taste better. More consistent anyway. And no I wouldn't mess with the top cap either. Provape has different bottom caps though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread