A few thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvitae

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Oregon Usa
I just watched a video review of the chuck and it really looks awesome, I will probably buy one as soon as I can!

I think you would really like it. Tons of vapor. I actually get a hit that is satisfying with mine. In hindsight the only thing I regret besides not buying it first of course is I wish I would have got the 510 for more atomizer options.

P3rplexity

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Texas
Well like many, I prefer the smaller analog style batteries when going out, As of now I have two PTs (never use) , Two nebula batteries (these are great and got me to quit cold turkey, but i never use them anymore, gonna give them to my girlfriend to help her stop nasty analogs) One V4L Kr808d- Manual bat (this is my going out device, simply perfect for what I need, always a good throat hit, battery life is of course limited, definitely gonna have to buy another one here pretty soon) and of course, the love of my vaping life, my chuck, throat hit and vapor production are on another level than anything else I've ever vaped on, and like most of you I use this 24/7 unless I know alcohol will be consumed or I will be in the public eye (at a bar, or a larger party, etc).

Two main reasons why I prefer my V4L 808 manual batts while out drinkin or crowded public venues.

1) Don't really wanna walk around with it due to it's size, people would gawk for sure and even though I love the design I picked out for it, I just don't want to answer a million questions about it while I'm out tryin to have a good time, I get enough questions about my small manual battery as it is. Plus people may get the idea that vaping requires such a large device.

and

2) don't wanna damage my baby, I already dropped it on concrete and chipped it up a bit, lesson DEFINITELY learned there.

Hope this was somewhat helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread