A golden chance to get Drag Nano P1 Pod & Drag Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Would be awesome to try out that new Pod. Although it’s a bit too big compared to the small Nano. But if this was boosted in terms of flavors then I’m all good with its size :)
I like the fact it seems bigger, 1ml is a bit little. Hope indeed thatthe flavor is improved as the current ones are ok but can do much better. Also hope the pods will have a thighter fit into the nano so I wont have to drag as hard as now to get a proper hit. Love the Nano itself!

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
I like the fact it seems bigger, 1ml is a bit little. Hope indeed thatthe flavor is improved as the current ones are ok but can do much better. Also hope the pods will have a thighter fit into the nano so I wont have to drag as hard as now to get a proper hit. Love the Nano itself!

Oh I agree, if it holds more than 1ml it’s awesome. I mostly meant it about the design. The new Pod seems a bit too large and you can see it wasn’t designed according to the Nano size.

But maybe Voopoo will come out with a new Nano someday :D I wouldn’t mind having a slightly larger pod in hand :thumb:

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Oh I agree, if it holds more than 1ml it’s awesome. I mostly meant it about the design. The new Pod seems a bit too large and you can see it wasn’t designed according to the Nano size.

But maybe Voopoo will come out with a new Nano someday :D I wouldn’t mind having a slightly larger pod in hand :thumb:
I actually would be happy with a bigger mouthpiece since this one is quite small for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread