• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

a great juice tip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
How do you find "his" toffle compared to early release versions of the Rath waffle (which I loved btw) and taste love compared to Switched's Buttery Nipple (which I now love, altho I've DIY modified to no alc and 80/20 VG/PG) ??

I'd like to hear more about members reviews of this vendor's juice satisfaction and possible try his line.

thks & VapeOn,
Greg

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Raths early waffle is a really great basis for comparison. I had some of it when he first showed up on the scene when nu-vapor formed. I think a similar shared base is used, and the "toffle" isn't overly heavy on the toffee. As Todd tells the story, he accidentally added a wee bit of Toffee to this, and the end result was "toffle".

I really don't think it tastes much like what Switched had and shared, although I only vaped that for a minute, so I am far from an expert.

I should have my new stash of this on Monday or Tuesday, drop me a PM and I'll send off a sample your way. I get it at it's recommended 50/50 pg/vg mix @ 18 mg if that's ok.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Thank's for the offer Ryan :) there's no need tho really..... Just let me know how you find the Banana Foster when it comes in and I'll put in an order for those two since its the only flavors that peak my interest at the moment. I need to tweek up nic levels anyways, as I'm in the 36-48mg range lately trying to find my hit and flavour preference.

Right now with Switched's base in my mixture I'm sitting at 40mg (heavy VG) in a Boge-510 carto on my FP bouncing back n forth between my 3.9v & 4.3v settings, which has allowed me to further cut out 13 more analogs (so I'm down to 12 cigs a day from my initial 60 to 75 per day).

Quite honestly, I'm thnking my main issues are more geared towards finding a "satifying" flavor and PLUMES of vapor for the visual effect over the actual nic levels (I THINK !), because I'm not really find all that much of a satisfaction level change with the up-nic'ing as I have coming closer to a flavor that keeps me hitting it and that huge "exhaled" vapor cloud).

Well...... someday I hope to find that ONE that will do the trick to get me to zero stinkies (but at least I'm getting closer !).

VapeOn,
Greg

Rock Woman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
Vaperite is the best juice ever. Freedomsmoke can't hold a candle and you will want to throw away your Dakang juices once you try Todd's stuff. Organic Coffee (with org Vanilla mixed in), Banana Foster, Apple Cinnamon, Waffle/Toffee, Banana Cream, Organic anything!!! It is all awesome. The only problem I found is that the Banana Foster tends to gum up cartos quicker than other juices. Enjoy and order with from Todd with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread