A happy accident :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwin

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Missouri, USA
I thought I'd just share this with all the FSUSA fans here:

Last week I ordered a 10 ml. bottle of Peppermint Pre-mixed, thinking that I could use this just as a mixer.
I finally pulled it out of my box this morning, and thought I'd try some of it straight up - just as a test.
Well, I went to drip some on a clean atomizer, and it just blobbed up on the top of the bridge instead of sliding right in. At first I just sat there looking at this "molasses in January" behavior and thinking the "what the heck did I do now?!?"

I looked at the bottle and realized that I had bought 100% VG. Looked at my order history, and sure enough, I had ordered it that way. My fault - not FSUSA.

So I said to myself, "Well, here's a new one for you. You've never vaped anything more than a 50/50 mix. Might as well try what I have before cleaning the atty. Let's see where this goes."

I finally got about 3 big drops to soak into bridge, so I popped it onto an eGo battery and took a drag.

Merciful Lord!!!
I have never seen that big of a cloud of vapor come out of me since I won the Maui Wowie Bamboo .... hitting contest of 1970!

Anyway, after the smoke cleared and I realized I hadn't just had a flash-back of the time I saw the Grateful Dead at Champagne-Urbana University, (Man is THAT another story..) I sat back and analyzed what my impressions were:

1. VG = Heap big smoke!
2. The flavor was really good, but very, very muted.
3. I have got to get me some PG of the same flavor to mix this with!

I figure that even mixing this up to about 50/50 ought to still give plenty of vapor plus more flavor, while not frightening the neighbors into thinking my apartment is on fire "again".
(But that's another story again, involving the game Twister, a silk parachute, a college girl from Taiwan, and what we both thought was baby oil...)

Anyway, that's my "happy accident" with 100% VG.
I hope I have more of those in the future...

:)

Elwin

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Missouri, USA
ROFLMAO.....I love it! .... champion! And just what happen with the girl from Taiwan? Please indulge us. I love reading reviews like this.

I've just had to clean my screen! So, what about the Grateful Dead???

Sorry, but if you'd like to hear the particulars of those, and other misadventures, be sure to read my new autobiography:

"God Has a Sense of Humor: Memoirs by His Favorite Punch Line"

coming soon to paperback, the Kindle and audiobook

:p

Elwin... I would love to be a fly on your wall. :lol:

I'm sorry Mistress, but no looky loos. If you wanna see the show, you'll have to pay at the window like all the rest...

:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread