A heads up for vapers anywhere near Asheville NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

graywoulf

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
Millers Creek, NC, USA
OK, so I have been told that giving a shout out for a B&M vape shop is acceptable so I want any of you anywhere near Asheville NC to know about "Asheville Vapor" on Hendersonville Rd. in the "Times Square" shopping center. I discovered this store while shopping online for a certain coffee flavor juice called "Night Shift" by "Velvet Cloud Vapor". A.V. was the closest store that sells this ejuice and would give me the chance to sample that brand and flavor so I just had to stop by. My first impression of this store as I walked in was how nicely laid out the entire store was. I was promptly given a very friendly greeting and welcome as well as an offer of assistance by the staff. Although fairly new to vaping, I have been in quite a few vape shops but none so far have come close to being as classy as this establishment. The staff as well as being friendly, far exceeded my expectations of professionalism and knowledge of the craft as well as knowledge of the products they sell. As I sampled the juice I was seeking in the first place I was also given suggestions of other complementary flavors that I might like to sample as well. I did try one other flavor as suggested as being a very popular similar flavor known as " PB Nomnoms" by "The Vapor Chef" and it was love at first vape just as was the "Night Shift" flavor. As you would expect, I purchased some of both. I might add that the "Night Shift" flavor really comes alive in my new Kanger Subtank Nano as I was told by the staff that it would. So, in closing, I highly suggest that if you have not discovered this emporium yet, that you do yourself a tremendous favor and drop by soon. And if you do not live in the area, you can visit them online at Asheville Vapor - Offering the Best in Devices and Liquids . As for the flavors mentioned here you can get the full descriptions of them both at their website as well. If you like a good cup of coffee with cream and sugar along with a good glazed doughnut, then I highly recommend "Night Shift" . The "PB Nomnoms" is a complex blend of flavors but is excellent as well. Happy shopping and vaping!

Malleohheh

May 27, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

graywoulf

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
Millers Creek, NC, USA
There is not a B&M Buck Naked Store unfortunately, you have to purchase online or contact and request from your local shop to get it wholesale. :-/
Well, This thread took an unexpected twist. I don't know where the wholesale thing came from. I never mentioned it. All I can say is OKAYYYYY!

Malleohheh

May 27, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Ahh, it's always nice when you go into a vape shop and it's not some overpriced "in-your-face" gimmicky experience. If I see a dude selling a Nautilus Mini for $50, I will likely never return to your vape shop. No reason to rip off people who don't know any better when the bulk rates for things like this are REALLY low.

Anyway that said, The Vapor Chef... I haven't heard that name in a long time. That was one of the first main places where I bought my e-liquid (I've only ever bought it online -- I've never even seen it in a B&M). Some of the best customer service I've received, probably second to Nicoticket. They sent me an order with some of the e-juices slightly mixed up (one flavor I hadn't ordered but was in my box, and another flavor I had ordered but it didn't come). I let them know and even offered to send them back, but they said, "Nah screw it, we'll just re-send your entire order." Including the juices that I had already successfully received. I mean, the mistake shouldn't have happened in the first place, but free e-juice? Heck yeah. HECK yeah.

It's expensive juice, more expensive than, say, MtBakerVapor, but their tobacco flavors are some of the best I've ever had. In particular, "Slartibartfast" and their VC Menthol (I don't remember which #.. they've had multiple iterations). Also the "Shmecto Shmooler" is really refreshing. Talking about it is making me wanna place an order, hah.

Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread