impressed by ECblends overall experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockironwebb

May 17, 2013
Urbana, IL
Just thought I would post about how impressed i am with my first ECblends juice order. I have only tried a handful of vendors in my short vaping career,,MTB,myvaporstore.com,high desert vapes,velvet vapors, and now EC blends. Of these listed, I will be returning to purchase from both velvet vapors and ECblends. Nothing against the others,,just thought the level of flavor was more on point from the two. I had read about EC on the forum and in a couple of articles and figured might as well give it a shot,,,very nice website,,reasonable prices,,as expected shipping times. Also steeping suggestion on the invoice. OH, and a full on catalog with the order. floavors taste as described right out of the mail,,even the one that suggested steeping. So from a rookie, velvet vapors and ECblends are my current "go to" vendors.

rockironwebb

May 17, 2013
Urbana, IL
I read an article about them,(can't find it now,,was random browsing at the time) and it was saying that at one point ECblends was doing well and very consistent but began slipping in the quality control department,,and apparently after the owner,,or whoever is the shot caller their started seeing folks saying negative things about the site,,,they kicked it into gear and got things back in order. I really wish I could find the link to the writing,,my summary of it sucks. from reading that and then reading recent admiration of the vendor I decided to go for it. I appreciate if a vendor/blender,,takes negative critcism seriously and addresses it,,instead of writing it off as jibberish.

SkyGirl33

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Chicago Suburbs, IL
I just received my first order from EC today, and I have to say that they have great flavors... Gave the fox mocha nut, ry4, and butterscotch a hot water bath, (I left the dragon tear alone to steep for a bit) and all three that I tried were great outta the mailbox with a quick hot water bath.... They also sent me a free sample of vanilla gorilla which was fantastic as well (the label said april 2013 - so its been steeped for a while already). My hubby is already halfway through the bottle of fox mocha nut, and I can't stay away from the RY4. Already put in a reorder. :) Your mileage may vary.

Blokus

Jun 3, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Let me tell you....EC is the SHIZZ. I'd made the rounds with other companies that left me looking for alternatives. I ran across EC in my search for 100% VG organic and natural juices and decided to give them a try because of their selection and reasonable prices (which are hard to find for organic). I waited several days for my shipment (which is dandy because they make it to order) and was pleasantly surprised with what I received! Spot on flavors and a nice, smooth vape. They definitely left me wanting more! I ordered Blueberry Cheesecake, Butterscotch and Orange Cream (all with extra flavor, 18mg) and they sent me a free sample of the Strawberry Shortcake (0mg). Holy cow was it all good! I've got an order in now for Watermelon, Coconut Banana Cream Pie, Waffle, Peach Cantaloupe and Chocolate Covered Toffee. If they're all as good as the last batch, I'll likely be hard-pressed in the future to gamble my hard-earned dollars anywhere else...except Johnson Creek's "Vanda"...I'll take that s*%$ to my grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread