A little help here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoper50

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
If you've gone 3 months without a cigarette, it would taste like total garbage and you wouldn't get any satisfaction from it at all. Trust me. I've done it.

I've found clearo's to be extremely unreliable. I own several of them, and i never use them with a juice that i actually care about. And that includes the protank.

My suggestion is to get some ikenvape cartomizers. Extremely reliable when you fill them correctly. You'll never have a bad vape day again

nctrekken

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Fayetteville, NC
I would suggest (when you have the money) to get the Vision Vivi nova tanks. I have had nothing bad to say about them. They are reliable, inexpensive, and durable. I have had mine over 5 months and just had my first coil go out ( It was my fault, doing a dry burn with wicks completely dry). But my wife just bought a kit and it came with the cheap disposable clearomizers and I let her use one of my Vision vivi tanks and now I'm online ordering some for her.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Lower ohms, those Kanger will be fine and, go with an 80VG/20PG blend, more vapor that way.

I personally prefer the mor intense flavor an TH (throat hit) of PG so run either PG only or 80PG/20VG depending on the flavor, but with all or mostly PG, you get a lower volume of vapor - no fogging the bathroom full with that - take low resistance and lots of VG to do that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread