Status
Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Hi Geoff,
My first order ever was for Hardware at Cignots. That day of arrival and smoking my pv had me off and running to your shop. I knew if I was to become a decent DIY, I had to have good base ingredients. All the post about stock up etc made me jump into DIY. ButI read a ton and knew where I was going and thankful I did. Not sure why a lot people who try DIY have trouble. Maybe I was lucky cause of you.

I do feel like I robbed myself a little going right into DIY and not trying lots of your flavors. But NOW- I wish you would tempt me and other forum members who long for a Monster e-juice. It's an energy drink flavor. (The forum had a thread about it too.)

And if anyone can do it justice..well u know... pretty please. No need to respond to me. I know your time is valuable and experimentation takes a lot of time :D. If a Monster shows up for me at Valentines..I will be very happy. And if not well I'd be fine with that too, just keep doing what you do so well and THANKS

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm familiar with the drink as well as the taste.. Honestly, I just don't feel that's a direction I'd like to go. But we'll see in the future. Again, space constraints are preventing a lot of further R&D. Once we're in our new digs in May/June, I'll have more room to stretch out and really see where we can take this business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread