Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Well, I finally got a little brother for my Grand! A nice black wrinkle/silver vein Mini :) Along with a brass RM2 to go with it. I've got to say, I really like the form factor. The Grand is nice and quite comfortable. The Mini is as well and just a bit more pocket friendly. Great vapes from both.

Here's a pic so you know it really happened!

ReoMini.jpg

Now I'm really done for a while. Time to perfect my DIY skills and start saving some cash! (I know, famous last words....)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Well, I finally got a little brother for my Grand! A nice black wrinkle/silver vein Mini :) Along with a brass RM2 to go with it. I've got to say, I really like the form factor. The Grand is nice and quite comfortable. The Mini is as well and just a bit more pocket friendly. Great vapes from both.

Here's a pic so you know it really happened!

View attachment 317782

Now I'm really done for a while. Time to perfect my DIY skills and start saving some cash! (I know, famous last words....)

Nice. I like the brass accents, too. Good luck on that "start saving some cash" part. :lol:

Ian444

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
QLD, Australia
Those are really nice Reo's you have chosen, I'm sure they will serve you well. They are a really solid design in many ways.

Guarantee expires 03-22-14? I think Rob said he is putting up one or two Woodvils on his site next week. The Woodvils vape approximately the same, many say they hit a bit harder, and the form factor is fantastic, if you like things made of wood, they might tempt you. There is the standard Woodvil that takes an 18650 battery and a 6ml bottle like a Grand, and an 18490 Woodvil that takes an 18490 battery and a 3ml bottle like a Mini 2.1. There were also some Mini Woodvils made that take a 14500 battery and I think they have a 3ml bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread