A new Buzz and something unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorrid

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Tampa,Florida
My new silver Buzz came Thursday and of course it is fabulous. I regret I didn't buy one much sooner as it would have made finding that prefect vape much easier.

A few months ago I was a cartomizer guy and I thought all was good until I bought an Ikenvape HV 306 and that atomizer instantly turned me into a full time dripper. That atty along with Ciscos LR 306 and 510s made me realize how good vaping could taste when you dripped.

But now something has come along that has all the benefits of dripping without actually dripping.

I also ordered a 5 pack of clear XL 510 "fluxomizers" (2.8-3.0 ohm) from Gotvapes and they are fantastic. I don't want to sound like a fanboy or anything but these things on a Buzz are by far the best vaping I have ever done bar none. All the flavor and vapor of dripping in a carto that will last you most of an afternoon if not longer.

Now it needs to be known that I use a 100% pg RY4 from Awesomevapor and I haven't had any wicking issues even when sitting here and vaping pretty hard so I can't comment on using a thicker pg/vg mix or 100% vg. I did do a little pre use tweaking just to make sure all went well such as lifting that inner cup just a little to make sure the wicks were not being pinched.

This is the first time I have tried a CE2 style cartomizer in any revision and I am still sorta in disbelief at how good these things are. Gotvapes has got it right.

I knew it was going to be a good week and it turned out to be the best ever. I am kinda lost now. No more fooling around looking for perfection as I found it.

The Buzz is incredible Mike and I thank you for making them. The little voltmeter is really cool too. It is the perfect tool for the Buzz.

Man I'm so stoked and satisfied I could puke.:laugh:

Sorry for the book I wrote here but I wanted all you Buzz lovers to know how good these cartomizers are.

Ok now back to word association lol.

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Sorrid it sounds like you are on cloud 9 and I couldn't be happier for you!! I mix my juice at about 30 to 40% VG so I have been concerned about wicking with the CE2s. Not to mention that I am just plain lazy and hate messing with the plugs, rings, and syringes or pipettes. The closest I've tried to the CE2 was the GenJoye 510 that also has to be syringe filled. PITA! And I can kill an atty faster than you can say *poof*

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
While I agree with you about the clear cartos that they are indeed great and great on the Buzz I did notice that I get a little more flavor out of the drip tip 510 from Ikenvape. But it is nice to not have to fill a carto all the time. I hated the metal ones but as you say Gotvapes has these working pretty darn good. I used mine right out of the box and have had no wicking issues at all. I use clean juice and not any of the other sweet flavors so maybe thats why I don't have the bad taste people get from these. They are good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread