Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Oh, and if you like the tobacco/carmel, you'll want to look at RY4's.
I do love a good RY4 too! Got some the other day that was so so, ended up bumping it up with a bit of extra caramel and vanilla..delicious! And no wastage....
Catherine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Being able to kick the 2 1/2 packs using 3mg is a feat in itself. Attys have come a long way since our CE4 clearo beginning vaping 24nic but never the less I had to cut my nic with every new atty purchase but still vape 7 and 9 nic with .5 to 1.4 ohm builds in a subtank mini. My wife vapes 3 nic with 1.6ohm coil and I coddle the hitter vaping her juice so it'll be a looooong time before I get down to that low of a nic level.

mdrncds

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 25, 2017
Farmington Hills, MI
Congrats and welcome to ECF society :vapor:!!!

I prefer tobacco flavors as well, and from all I tried, they are all kind of too sweet.
Plus, I find most of them 99% are average similar flavors as Naked 100 - American Cowboy, which I also have in my personal selection.
To my opinion, one brand which stands out, as tobacco flavor, is Italian LIQUA Q brand.
  • LIQUA Q - Traditional Tobacco
  • LIQUA Q - American Blend
  • LIQUA Q - Turkish Tobacco
I also purchased closed loop Phix mod for my in-law, and loved the tobacco flavor which came with it.
Does anyone know any eliquid brand which has similar flavor?

And as for fruity flavors, to me, you can't go wrong with strawberry. My top pick for strawberry flavors are:

mdrncds

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 25, 2017
Farmington Hills, MI
Btw, in my previous reply, I mentioned about Phix closed loop device, and there are some other bunch of similar brands.
Compare to traditional subom vaporizers, they seems also becoming really popular because of their own advantages.
I would suggest you to try it as well.
I wish they were available when I first start vaping.

Richard-D

Jan 23, 2017
London, UK
Me too, it's been 3 weeks!! I am still hanging in there, a few days have been rough! Just up the watts!

It will get easier, for sure.

Yesterday I went shopping and as I walked out of the supermarket I was hit with the smell of cigarette tobacco. I thought: "That's odd, this is just a really nasty smell and I thought I still liked the smell of cigarettes". I looked around me for the source but only discovered it after walking 50 yards down the road. That's how sensitive I've become after just a year of not smoking (I smoked for 33 years).

Vaping is so vastly superior to cigarettes, IMHO. It just takes a little while (and some good vape juice) for the body and mind to settle down and truly accept that they really do not need all the poisons present in commercial cigarette tobacco.

zuuuus333

Moved On
Nov 8, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife

des6666

Moved On
Nov 8, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife

TomDS

Moved On
Nov 6, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife