A Newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginny27

Verified Member
Oct 16, 2013
Washington State
Hello there. Just found this forum and it's amazing. My husband and I started vaping a few weeks ago and love it. We are learning a lot. Saw a few pictures in here and was very impressed on the unique pieces I found in here. We started with a kit first and have been shopping for more to add on. Mine is not as impressive as what I see in this forum but I figured I would share mine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 30

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
Hello there. Just found this forum and it's amazing. My husband and I started vaping a few weeks ago and love it. We are learning a lot. Saw a few pictures in here and was very impressed on the unique pieces I found in here. We started with a kit first and have been shopping for more to add on. Mine is not as impressive as what I see in this forum but I figured I would share mine.

Love it. So pretty, especially your drip tip. Welcome to ECF. VAPE ON:vapor:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
That's so pretty!! I'm totally new too. What is that set-up??
AlienSleeve.jpg AlienTank.jpg

Above is a Mini Provari (a regulated mod) with a customized sand-blasted Phiniac pyrex cartotank and a custom-made Serenity Gear leather sleeve.

HighDesert3.jpg Bella_Phin_1.jpg bellafam006.jpg

The tree frog tank is a custom hand-blown pyrex cartotank from High Desert Vapes. The second pic is a tank that I matched up with a sand-blasted pyrex tube from Phiniac and the endcaps from Hoosier Vapes. The third pic is a collection of Hoosier Vapes cartotanks on AltSmoke Silver Bullet mechanical mods.

Last edited:

Mbinbc

Oct 15, 2013
BC
View attachment 262347 View attachment 262348

Above is a Mini Provari (a regulated mod) with a customized sand-blasted Phiniac pyrex cartotank and a custom-made Serenity Gear leather sleeve.

View attachment 262349 View attachment 262350 View attachment 262351

The tree frog tank is a custom hand-blown pyrex cartotank from High Desert Vapes. The second pic is a tank that I matched up with a sand-blasted pyrex tube from Phiniac and the endcaps from Hoosier Vapes. The third pic is a collection of Hoosier Vapes cartotanks on AltSmoke Silver Bullet mechanical mods.

I love frogs! Haha so adorable! I can see this may become a somewhat expensive thing. :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I love frogs! Haha so adorable! I can see this may become a somewhat expensive thing. :)
It can be expensive. I figure I burned up $150 a month with cigarettes and got nothing in return for them other than bad health. The money I spend now on vaping is fun and it improves my long term health which is priceless.

Jay-dub

Moved On
Oct 10, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Welcome Ginny, and glad that you found our forum.

Not only do e-cigarettes keep us off the smokes, for many of us vaping becomes a fun hobby which can help encourage us to stay off of the smokes.

View attachment 262338 View attachment 262339 View attachment 262340 View attachment 262341

My wife would die for the one with the frog on it! Where do I find products like that. Same for you Ginny! Nice looking set-up! Where do you all come across such cool/fun products!?

mxmsky

Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Probably in my room!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread