The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

A Newbie.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Ginny27, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ginny27

Ginny27 Full Member Verified Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Washington State
    Hello there. Just found this forum and it's amazing. My husband and I started vaping a few weeks ago and love it. We are learning a lot. Saw a few pictures in here and was very impressed on the unique pieces I found in here. We started with a kit first and have been shopping for more to add on. Mine is not as impressive as what I see in this forum but I figured I would share mine.

Attached Files:

2. Reesie

Reesie Full Member Verified Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Goldsboro, NC
    Hey, welcome. That's a pretty cool looking setup.

3. RubyRoo

RubyRoo Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Welcome! Your setup looks lovely! You'll find a lot of support and info here. :)

4. Saltraker

Saltraker Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Hannibal, Missouri
    Glad you made it to ECF. Your setup looks pretty awesome. And, remember, vaping is not a contest. Whatever works to keep you off cigs is what's best for you. Vape on!

5. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Welcome to ecf. Looks like you have done very well for your first set of gear.
    As Saltraker said, whatever keeps you off the stinkies is the most important thing.

:)

6. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Welcome Ginny, and glad that you found our forum.

Not only do e-cigarettes keep us off the smokes, for many of us vaping becomes a fun hobby which can help encourage us to stay off of the smokes.

AlienSleeve.jpg AlienTank.jpg Bella-Phin-Frog.jpg bellafam006.jpg

7. Mbinbc

Mbinbc Full Member

Oct 15, 2013
    BC
    That's so pretty!! I'm totally new too. What is that set-up??

8. Txaggiesaunt

Txaggiesaunt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2013
    Texas
    Love it. So pretty, especially your drip tip. Welcome to ECF. VAPE ON:vapor:

9. daquino2010

daquino2010 Full Member

Oct 16, 2013
    West oast
    I think it's very pretty!

10. MxWy

MxWy Full Member

Mar 23, 2013
    Wy,USA
    Real Nice looks setups :) including yours Gin. I been vaping for about 6 mths or so now- spent quite a bit of money so far( and plan on spending more)- but bought nothing I would take pictures of.

11. Baditude

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    AlienSleeve.jpg AlienTank.jpg

Above is a Mini Provari (a regulated mod) with a customized sand-blasted Phiniac pyrex cartotank and a custom-made Serenity Gear leather sleeve.

HighDesert3.jpg Bella_Phin_1.jpg bellafam006.jpg

The tree frog tank is a custom hand-blown pyrex cartotank from High Desert Vapes. The second pic is a tank that I matched up with a sand-blasted pyrex tube from Phiniac and the endcaps from Hoosier Vapes. The third pic is a collection of Hoosier Vapes cartotanks on AltSmoke Silver Bullet mechanical mods.

12. Mbinbc

Mbinbc Full Member

Oct 15, 2013
    BC
    I love frogs! Haha so adorable! I can see this may become a somewhat expensive thing. :)

13. Baditude

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    It can be expensive. I figure I burned up $150 a month with cigarettes and got nothing in return for them other than bad health. The money I spend now on vaping is fun and it improves my long term health which is priceless.

14. madqatter

madqatter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2013
    Virginia
    There are no words for how much I love that. :thumbs:

15. Ginny27

Oct 16, 2013
    Washington State
    Hi MB. I bought a kit. I believe it's called ego. It looked pretty and the lady was quite nice. The Clearomizer was separate. They had different colors to choose from and my favorite color is purple. lol. The juice I have is Vicious Watermelon.

16. Ginny27

Oct 16, 2013
    Washington State
    So true. I love all the different varieties you can pick from. I'm so glad I started vaping. I haven't smoked for a month now and still going strong. Hubby has cut back on the cigarettes but not off yet but he's making progress. I'll be buying more goodies to add to my collection.

17. Ginny27

Oct 16, 2013
    Washington State
    Thank you Reesie. My first one. :)

18. Jay-dub

Jay-dub Moved On

Oct 10, 2013
    Kansas City, MO
    My wife would die for the one with the frog on it! Where do I find products like that. Same for you Ginny! Nice looking set-up! Where do you all come across such cool/fun products!?

19. mxmsky

mxmsky Full Member Verified Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Probably in my room!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.