A nice little party for the January birthdays at FSUSA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
So yesterday, we had a birthday party for our January babies, on Pam's birthday.

A good barbeque, cake, ice cream, and an awesome crew. A great time was had by all and I'm STILL full. ;)

Happy birthday to Pam, Lupita, Doug, and of course little Bethany (an honorary birthday girl - her birthday was December 27th)!
View attachment 27354

Show 'em some love, folks. They work their tails off - yes, even Bethany helps out. Who wants to do birthday kisses?

Cheers,
Cassie

Last edited by a moderator:

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
Happy Birthday to you Pam, Lupita, Doug and a belated one for Bethany! Wishing you all many more happy ones to come.
So yesterday, we had a birthday party for our January babies, on Pam's birthday.

A good barbeque, cake, ice cream, and an awesome crew. A great time was had by all and I'm STILL full. ;)

Happy birthday to Pam, Lupita, Doug, and of course little Bethany (an honorary birthday girl - her birthday was December 27th)!
View attachment 27354

Show 'em some love, folks. They work their tails off - yes, even Bethany helps out. Who wants to do birthday kisses?

Cheers,
Cassie

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I see you guys are like a family there. Throwing Birthdays and going out together. I wish I had a job that did that *inserts jealous face* lol Happy Birthday to the January babies.

Are you in a job that is not pleasant? That is not good since that is where you spend most of your time.

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
Are you in a job that is not pleasant? That is not good since that is where you spend most of your time.

I got laid off from my job a few months ago and heck no we didn't have birthday parties, I wish we did. We had luncheons that turned into staff meetings. Billion Dollar company and no fun for us :( The only job I had that I actually LOVED was when I worked at Vons in San Diego. We had a blast every weekend. Managers and employees went out to bars, house parties...everything. Even though it didn't pay as well as my other job. We had a blast like the FSUSA family does. (I miss that job)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread