A Package i recieved today :) but still got a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arik4k

Aug 3, 2011
israel
Today I got my Package :) order number : 50660​
1st of all I would like to say that HC juices are awesome! I'm really happy with them thank u so much.​
from all the juices i tried and did try alot from various vendors, i must say HC juices are the best for my taste, thank you so much and i would recommend them to anyone.

again lemme say how great is your support, u are very eager to please and replace with no problem Bad/damaged goods, after i told some friends of mine about your shop a few of them also started buying from you and so far are very pleased.

i feel kinda embarrassed saying so, but beside the juices i think something went wrong with the cartos and attys/cartos in my package,

3.5ml Clear Giant Cartomizer for 510/eGo – got here broken :( i mean smashed with in the wrapper itself.

Joye eGo LOW RESISTANCE(Type A & Type B) Atomizer in 10 Colors – doesn't work, doesn't produce vapor nor pull… seems DOA.

And the 5pc dual coil cartomizers XL got here smashed all of them, I can see that they are wrapped but are all broken from inside the package….

5pc Joye510 Empty Cartomizer(7 colors) – I only opened one to try cause that's the only package that

was left intact, and it doesn't work tried it on an EGO battery and my Darwin.​

Please help me out.​
Thanks a lot​
Arik.​

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
hey newsunshine, i ordered the replacements 2 days ago, and still it appears as pending, order number : 54467 as it will take another 2-3weeks to get here, and it will be well over 3 months without all the goods i bought.

thanks.

thank you for your asking.
normally we need 3 days and more to process free replacement orders, because normally we will process orders first and then replacement orders every day. when we deal with free replacement orders, we need to check emails or orders history before we send them out.
your replacement order is involved with 3 past orders and a few didfferent products and reward points. our guy need more time to check them one by one and get thing sorted.
we appreciate your patience. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread