A personal thank you to Tasty Vapor, you save lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primalrib

Apr 12, 2010
Ohio
I started about 3 years ago with my first bottle of Geofs Blend and I've been hooked ever since. Tried just about everything you have save a few undesirables. Nothing on the market comes even close to the value you guys give with every bottle + doublers and tbh without that I would have given up vaping long ago.

Since I've started vaping I'm now back to my 1-1/2hour work out schedule, even completing 6+ mile walk/jogs with no troubles, I went from a fatty 340 pound dude to a buff 170 pound beefcake and I personally thank YOU guys for helping me stick to it. I've also converted family and friends to vaping over the years and all have either quit cigs and vaping or just vape. Most would of never gotten into it, especially the ones who tried before and said it tasted like crap..... I changed their mind pretty fast with a fresh carto filled with your stuff.

I just picked up some juices with this weeks special; Waffles with Pecan-Caramel (needs more steeping but very good), some Amaretto Stone(WOW absolutely blown away amazing right off the bat), and butter rum (Also remarkable, needs more steep). All 3 are amazing and I just had to throw a shout out to you guys and your work.

Keep making it tasty and keep being awesome!

P.S. Waiting on that half-gallon size doubler.:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread