A PIF for New ECF and CASAA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unholy2012

Mar 7, 2011
USA, OK
Just joined up, should have done so sooner. Been looking at mech mods and rba just.. you know, in case.

Only been vaping a couple months and haven't a single cigarette since. Running low on juice and got nothing but an ego twist and an ego clone plus two iclear 16s, so anything would be apreciated. (Off topic, but is k100 worth it? Thinking of getting one for my first mech mod.)

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Five more orders hitting tomorrow's mail! Here's what's left:

Hardware: Kanger T3s, 1 clear, 7 purple, 2 green, you'll get a clearo and 2 heads with micro-coils installed by me. A recent comment from a new member was "Sweet Baby Jesus . . . " (lol)

Come and get them!

Juices:

Boba’s Bounty 6mg

Nicoticket Altered State in 12mg

Mount Baker Vapor:
Texas Sweet Tea 24mg
Cherry Tea 12mg
Vanilla Custard 80/20 PG/VG, 1 extra shot, 12mg
Vanilla Custard 65/35, 1 extra shot, 12mg
Madagascar Vanilla, 65/35, 1 extra shot, 12mg
Sweet Cream, 80/20, 3 extra shots, 12mg
Mount Baker Vapor Green Apple, 12 mg, 1 extra shot

VaporBomb
English Toffee 24mg (sample)
Caramel 24mg (sample)

Drakes Vapes Melon Fiasco 6mg

Jackson Vapor Melon Medley 6mg

Highbrow Vapor Eggnog

CigAlt Gingerbread Cream Brulee 12 mg

Highbrow Vapor Pure Pear 12mg

EC Blends:
Orange 24mg
Apricot 18mg

Savage Juice (unnamed, but purported to have a flavor profile similar to Deadly Sin) 7mg

eVo Maraschino 12mg

Goodejuice Apple Cured Tobacco

Ahlusion Cocoa Blend 18mg

Desert Vapes Cafe Coffee 24mg

Apollo Menthol 24mg

V2 Cigs Sahara 18

Aqua Vapor Regular 24mg

L & L Gourmet E Juice Island Punch ?

Lucky 7 Vapes Mild Black 12mg

Those are just the individual bottles and flavors that I have 10ml or more (I think). Your new membership will get you at least 10ml if I have to toss you 2 different flavors. There's also a bunch of sampler bottles that I know are less than 10ml, but plenty to get a tankful of and try. What are you waiting for? Go to CASAA.org and join, then send me a PM and I'll tell you what to do! It is more important than ever that we stick together and support the organizations that are representing us! Your name on the membership roster is valuable. US only for the freebies, as the postage is quite treacherous out of the borders, and CASAA works within the US. Vapers everywhere do need to stick together, though!

Unholy2012

Mar 7, 2011
USA, OK
Got everything in the mail about an hour and a half ago.

Clearo, a chunk of rayon, two bottles of alice in vapeland 11mg (b&w cookies and lemon loves cake) and another replacement coil. Had to pull the pin on the kanger out a bit before it would fire on anything, but now that its working I love it. Filled it up with most of my "belly dancer" juice and it makes nice plumes of vapor and tastes great all the way between 3.2 to 4.2 volts. These coils are 2ohm right? I got a bit excited and saw that one of the sampler juices had lemon in the name and assumed it could crack the tank but after a bit of research, looks like they're perfectly safe. What's a normal kanger t3s like cause I chain vape and bottom coils always taste burnt if i don't slow down but this thing is working like magic.

You the man Flavored. This stuff's awesome.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Got everything in the mail about an hour and a half ago.

Clearo, a chunk of rayon, two bottles of alice in vapeland 11mg (b&w cookies and lemon loves cake) and another replacement coil. Had to pull the pin on the kanger out a bit before it would fire on anything, but now that its working I love it. Filled it up with most of my "belly dancer" juice and it makes nice plumes of vapor and tastes great all the way between 3.2 to 4.2 volts. These coils are 2ohm right? I got a bit excited and saw that one of the sampler juices had lemon in the name and assumed it could crack the tank but after a bit of research, looks like they're perfectly safe. What's a normal kanger t3s like cause I chain vape and bottom coils always taste burnt if i don't slow down but this thing is working like magic.

You the man Flavored. This stuff's awesome.

I usually hit about 1.8 to 1.9, and they come alive around 4V. The Rayon wicks like a demon in a BCC and will last a tank or two longer than you're used to. The coil is 29g wire, so you'll be able to clean and rewick several times.

Stock coils are quite muted compared to DIY and don't vape nearly as long before gunking up.

Glad you're enjoying the vape!

Brettanomyces

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Pacific Northwest
Joined and subscribed to the CASAA sub-forum. I'm always hesitant to join political organizations because many stray into areas where I don't agree with them. However after looking around the CASAA site it appears that you're simply advocates for vaping and don't fall into the partisan politics trap, I can get behind that.

There's a couple flavors on that list that caught my eye so I think I will send a pm but I would have joined anyway.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Another marvelous contribution has come my way for this little drive, this time from Soignee! I am truly amazed at the generosity of the ECF membership in helping each other out, and this one is huge! Here's the juices:

Jackson Vapor Peaches and Cream 6 mg
Five Star Vape Juice NY Cheesecake 12 mg
Nicoticket Home Slice 6 mg
Tasty Cloud Skyline 12 mg
Virgin Vapor Organic Night Blooming Jasmine 24 mg
Hold Fast Vapors Pirate's Booty 6 mg
Holy Grail Elixer Blueberry Waffles 12 mg
CRFT Strawberry Blonde 6 mg (sampler only)
V4 Vapor Virtue 12 mg
Vapor Las Vegas Hard Four Ultra Blue Fruit 12 mg (sampler only)

And . . . clearo's!

iClear 30B (new coil installed), 2 each
iClear 30S (new coil installed with some spares!)
Kanger T3s

Thank you so much, Soignee, for furthering the cause and helping out!

Hardware:

Kanger T3s, 7 purple, 2 green, you'll get a clearo and 2 heads with micro-coils installed by me. A recent comment from a new member was "Sweet Baby Jesus . . . " (lol)

Come and get them!

Juices:

Boba’s Bounty 6mg

Nicoticket Altered State in 12mg (just one more freebie here!)

Mount Baker Vapor:
Texas Sweet Tea 24mg
Cherry Tea 12mg

VaporBomb
Caramel 24mg (sample)

EC Blends:
Orange 24mg
Apricot 18mg

Savage Juice (unnamed, but purported to have a flavor profile similar to Deadly Sin) 7mg

eVo Maraschino 12mg

Apollo Menthol 24mg

Those are just the individual bottles and flavors that I have 10ml or more (I think). Your new membership will get you at least 10ml if I have to toss you 2 different flavors. There's also a bunch of sampler bottles that I know are less than 10ml, but plenty to get a tankful of and try. What are you waiting for? Go to CASAA.org and join, then send me a PM and I'll tell you what to do! It is more important than ever that we stick together and support the organizations that are representing us! Your name on the membership roster is valuable. US only for the freebies, as the postage is quite treacherous out of the borders, and CASAA works within the US. Vapers everywhere do need to stick together, though!

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Couple more in the mail tomorrow, but business is slooowwwww, hit me up! Here's the updated list:

Hardware

iClear 30B (new coil installed), 2 each
iClear 30S (new coil installed with some spares!)
Kanger T3s, 7 purple, 2 green, you'll get a clearo and 2 heads with micro-coils installed by me. A recent comment from a new member was "Sweet Baby Jesus . . . " (lol)

Juices:

Jackson Vapor Peaches and Cream 6 mg

Five Star Vape Juice NY Cheesecake 12 mg

Nicoticket Home Slice 6 mg

Tasty Cloud Skyline 12 mg

Virgin Vapor Organic Night Blooming Jasmine 24 mg

Hold Fast Vapors Pirate's Booty 6 mg

Holy Grail Elixer Blueberry Waffles 12 mg

V4 Vapor Virtue 12 mg

Boba’s Bounty 6mg

Mount Baker Vapor:
Texas Sweet Tea 24mg
Cherry Tea 12mg

VaporBomb
Caramel 24mg (sample)

eVo Maraschino 12mg

Apollo Menthol 24mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread