a question about e liquids because I bought some to make my own concoctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralcan

Mar 31, 2012
on canada
I wanted to drop my price for e liquids so I searched the net for a good deal froma good looking supplier. There are many but I finally settled on wizardlabs in florida . They claim to have an FDA approved lab so I figured that should count for something and their prices were great. I dont know how good their e juice is yet but will find out soon. Got 500 ml of 100mg juice for 56.99 and a bunch of vg and pg as well as a few Flavor Concentrates for 1.49 ea. Now this is what I'm thinking and am wondering if somone can tell me if I'm right. The base is 100%pg and the nic is 100mg/ml so if I , for example, used 10 ml of this and add 10ml of vg I should have 20 ml of 50mg/ ml with a 50/50 vg/pg mix - is that correct? Seems simple enough anyway-lol.
Also, has anyone tried their ejuice or flavour concentrates before?

ralcan

Mar 31, 2012
on canada
Yes I do-im going to drop it to 25%. I'm using 24% now . At first I just want to experiment with the mix of pg/vg and also try some at a nic level of 12%. After going from chain smoking down to about 15 real cigs a day is wonderful but if I can drop to less real cigs or eventually no real cigs even if i can't get below 24% for a long time it's hard to feel too bad about it.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Download the e-juice recipe calculator here:

eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator

A great tool for helping with the ratios. Also be extremely careful mixing from 100mg nic, wear gloves, have a designated workspace and plan ahead to avoid accidents or spills.

500 ml should last you QUITE some time, have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread