Status
Not open for further replies.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I am a loyal VB customer. I have used Fire n Ice as my all day vape for almost a year, and the quality and consistency of VaporBomb's product has been nothing short of spectacular.

With the recent news about Box Elder nicotine being way off spec, and the fact that they are known to supply juice makers, would you please post whether VB sources their nicotine from Box Elder, and what steps you take to ensure that your nicotine levels are correct?

Thank you in advance. :)

Hi mlinky,
I first want to say you have been keeping me very busy tonight lol but it's a awesome thing! I love that I have someone to talk so much to on here :)
Okay and now to your question, I really want to talk to Jerry and Harry about this before posting. I know that we take very careful steps to provide our customers with the best & high quality E-juice, but I think this is something best answered by the men who started it all :) I also know that Box Elder is not our supplier. I'll message you with more info after speaking with them. I apologize for delay in response but I will be going over this first thing tomorrow.

Last edited:

Chica65

Moved On
Jul 5, 2011
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
  • Deleted by Chica65
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread