Sweet Spot Vapors is now officially open for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
San Diego
www.sweetspotvapors.com
Good news!

Sweet Spot Vapors is now online and taking orders!

During our Grand Opening we invite you to browse our site and products and sign up for an account.

At Sweet Spot Vapors, we are committed to providing you with a superior vaping experience.

We are very proud of our e-liquids. We have developed each Sweet Spot and Tobacco Road juice to ensure that every bottle we ship is consistent in flavor and ingredients.

We brew each of our E-Liquids using laboratory grade equipment, and we always use glass whether we are mixing, storing or bottling our products.

When adding nicotine to our juices, we titrate the nicotine to ensure that its mg/ml rating is consistent in every batch and every bottle. At every stage of storage, whether ingredient or final product, we refrigerate to ensure the quality of our line.

We take these steps so that every one of our juices meets our product standard. Sweet Spot Vapors wants to be known for providing a premium product at a reasonable price!

We also offer Starter Kits, Mods and accessories (including replacement parts).

Please visit us at Sweet Spot Vapors and help us find your sweet spot...

P.S. don't forget to like us on Facebook. We are always glad to support you via FB chat, email or our site live chat.

AriM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
San Diego
www.sweetspotvapors.com
Hi there and congrats on becoming a ecf supplier!
Welcome to ecf!
I checked out your site, seems u all are mixing juices a bit different than any other vendor. Could u tell me a lil more about this process?
Thanks!

Thanks for checking us out. Our process is totally unique and proprietary. We want to make sure that all chemical extractors are removed from the juice. Most of these remaining extractors and residual chemicals evaporate at specific temperatures. So we brew our juice (much the same way a liquor is brewed) to remove specific amounts of alcohol carriers and remaining base extractors. Not hot enough to breakdown or oxidize the nic base, not cold enough to leave any unwanted compounds in the juice.

I can't give away the specifics, as we spent the better part of this year developing this process and associated equipment. I am more than happy to answer specific questions though...as long as they don't divulge any proprietary information.

I don't think there is any juice on the market like ours. Love it or hate it. We don't want to make any claims that it's better than XYZ, but it is most certainly different. We try to allow the juice to find it's own direction.

Our juice doesn't taste like candy flavors. It tastes like the real thing. For example, I have never tasted an orange that tastes anything like "orange soda"...so if we are going to call something "orange cream"...well it should taste like that right? Not a facsimile, or chemists guess of what an orange tastes like.

AriM

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
San Diego
www.sweetspotvapors.com
Thank u for your reply. It is such a fascinating thing to see the pv world and the art of e liquid making evolve.

Will u be adding more vapes to your line up soon? Unfortunately I don't vape tobacco, but the pancake breakfast sounds yummy. :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Glad to answer questions, anytime. We have 3 100% VG, non tobacco flavors (TR: Fig might surprise you as well). The ingredients for each blend are listed on the products page (just click on the flavor image).

We will be adding flavors, but our goal is to keep the line-up small. We feel it's better to have 30 really great flavors, rather than 300 that are similar.

We would like some feedback on the direction of the new flavors. Part of our company goals, is to run a monthly poll to decide new flavors. We will add one per month until our target of 30 is reached. Then we will drop the least favorite flavors from the line-up once 30 total flavors is/are reached. We want to keep quality high, and just don't feel it's possible (with our proprietary process) with more than 30 flavors.

Here are a few we have on the drawing board.....

1. Strawberry Cheesecake
2. Orange Cremesicle
3. Concord Grape Mint
4. Chai Mocha Late'
5. Blueberry Pomegranate

We are, of course, open to ANY suggestions.

P.S. Pancake Breakfast is a personal favorite, and seems to be a hit for our existing customers. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread