A question on Geoff's Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAlert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2010
NJ
Last year I was an avid Geoff's Blend vaper, like all day every day. I just couldnt get enough of it. Then suddenly the flavor changed either in the liquid or my tongue. I laid off of it for a while, and a few months later got another new bottle and it was fine again, but it just seemed to burn into the atomizer within 20 or so drags. No matter what I did, it just burned and tasted horrible. I could wash the atty out and do a few dry burns and it would be all good again until that 30 minute point hit and then back to burn central again. So I once again stopped using the liquid. I see now Geoff has come up with the new and improved version and I am wondering if this might have cured the burning problem. Just for record, my hardware is a Reo Grand at 3.7v using cisco 1.5ohm 306 attys. Maybe the atty is just too hot for this particular juice, but it doesnt seem to burn anything else though. The Geoff's Blend I always ordered was 70pg/30vg sweetened. If someone has an idea, please let me know. I am really missing my "old faithful" liquid

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I don't know about your setup. I use the new Ego with the variable voltage, and generally vape at 4.0 volts. I use dual coil cartomizers. In the past, the cartos would burn out quickly, but I have used the new Geoff's Blend for awhile now, and no more burnt out carto! It seems to work for me, and the flavor is the same as before.

RJD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread