A Question or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselrick

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Richmond Va
So just for curiosity I have a few questions for the NT veterans. First exactly how long is a short run? 2 weeks a month 2 months? I am curious because I wanna know how much liquid I need to order. Also what is considered a sizeable order? 50ml, 500ml, how much liquid are we talking when I see people say a good sized order.

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
So just for curiosity I have a few questions for the NT veterans. First exactly how long is a short run? 2 weeks a month 2 months? I am curious because I wanna know how much liquid I need to order. Also what is considered a sizeable order? 50ml, 500ml, how much liquid are we talking when I see people say a good sized order.

Some SR last a while...Some are sold out the same day. It really depends on how much of the SR they make and how much of a rave the SR's have had in the past. Your best bet is to find out what you like the most and then when/if it pops up on the site, order enough to last you a while.

I found out that the smart thing to do is order 30ML of everything, minus paste but that's just me.. Try out that 30ML because you'll like it all most likely. My last order of the virus was 100ML. I should have got more but it's not a SR so I'm good.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

There are lots of business relevant factors that determine how much of any respective flavor that we make, but the most important one is storage space. At any given time we have 800-1000 liters of liquid steeping. We insist that we deliver "ready to vape liquid." Recent renovation of our lab has made that kind of storage possible, and allowed us enough extra storage space to roll out a Short Run once a week (generally on Tuesdays). Short runs vary in size from 4 liters - 60 liters. The larger runs (like Queen of Hearts) are kept around for a period of a month or so... honestly, QoH is lingering around longer than we expected - not because it's not a fantastic liquid... we just made too much of it.

Radioactive, comparatively speaking, is the same size but will last half that long.

Raz Cup was 4-5 liters, it sold out in a single day.

Then there are "flash liters" - One liter offers, generally in 6mg. We do those occasionally to keep people on the ball.

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
There are lots of business relevant factors that determine how much of any respective flavor that we make, but the most important one is storage space. At any given time we have 800-1000 liters of liquid steeping. We insist that we deliver "ready to vape liquid." Recent renovation of our lab has made that kind of storage possible, and allowed us enough extra storage space to roll out a Short Run once a week (generally on Tuesdays). Short runs vary in size from 4 liters - 60 liters. The larger runs (like Queen of Hearts) are kept around for a period of a month or so... honestly, QoH is lingering around longer than we expected - not because it's not a fantastic liquid... we just made too much of it.

Radioactive, comparatively speaking, is the same size but will last half that long.

Then there are "flash liters" - One liter offers, generally in 6mg. We do those occasionally to keep people on the ball.

Mmm QoH. I have no clue how I still have my 15ML bottle nearly full of this.... Oh ya, that's right.. I found the virus.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal

What was Mutant again?

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I totally volunteer to "store" some QoH here at my house. I'll even do daily freshness tests :p

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Well that's a good thing to know. I am gonna reorder some Radioactive and maybe another bottle of Frenilla on Friday. Now out of curiosity what is the process to become a beta tester? Or is that a invite only club?

Open invite - just PM me - anyone who trolls the ECF or Nu-Vapor forum with any regularity is eligible!

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
I am placing my first order tonight.... all you folks have been an influence (good or bad???). I can't wait to find out!

Welcome to the family, I can't imagine you'll be anything but thrilled with your order.
What part of Arkansas are you from, if you don't mind my asking? I have family and friends there. Hope you weathered the recent storms with minimal issue. :)

fraychek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Orlando, FL
Is QoH a sweet watermelon or is it more of a sour candy thing? Not really my kind of ADV, but then again summer is coming.
It's just watermelon, like you're still a kid sitting on the back steps with your face buried in a wedge of watermelon having a seed spitting contest with your brother except no seeds and no juice running down your chin. Not sour, not sweet, just juicy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread