A quick review of the Kidney Puncher long barrel Atomizer (dripper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
On a whim last week I decided to try out the Kidney Puncher Long Barrel bridgeless atomizer (that's a mouthful...), found here:

KP Long Barrel Atomizer - Kidney Puncher

I have accumulated several juices but only a few of them are "worthy" of the only RBA I have so far, a KFL clone. But I still want to vape different flavors... I tried out a boge 510 carto that I removed the stuffing from and it was not what I was looking for. So through some research I found the above goodies and, while they aren't perfect, they are, IMO, badass little devices.

So I loaded one up on my Vamo yesterday and also installed a 510 to 510 sealed adapter. This is an absolute must to have or you will ruin a battery/mod in no time. They leak like sieves but that's kind of the point. The adapter was around $3 but I don't have the link handy for where I purchased it. KP sells them on their site but were out of stock when I bought the LB atomizers.

So, I'm still working through the kinks of how much juice to put in at one time but 5-6 drops seems like the sweet spot so far. Be prepared, they do leak a little out of the airflow gaps when using the sealed 510 adapter but I'd rather have a Kleenex on hand than need new batteries. The draw is tight, I'm not going to hide that. But it's manageable IMO.

Now for the good stuff. The flavor out of this thing is very good. As good as my KFL clone I think. They also seem to be pretty efficient, I can get a good 10-15 vapes out of 5 drops of fluid. Haven't really counted but that's what it seems like. The body of the atty does get hot if you chainvape it so beware of that. What impresses me the most is that when you start running dry, I "dry burn" for about 10 seconds, then load up a new flavor. There is little to no trace of the old and within one vape, I'm enjoying a whole new flavor. I am very impressed with these and for $6 it's hard to beat. I picked up three to have around. Since I've only had them for a day I can't speak to how long they last overall. Very happy with them though and I will be buying more when this round has given me all they have. Check them out if you're looking for a convenient way to vape bits of juice and then move on to something new!

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread