Not open for further replies.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Congrats Delilah!!!!!!!! I'm really happy for you on successfully quitting for a year as well as becoming a vet. Here's nothing but good wishes and vibes for you to be able to have many more years of being smoke free!

Thank you for all the kindness & support that you have shown me for the whole time that I've been a REOnaut.

th08-b.jpg

Thank you dear washvap! :wub: It is my pleasure to share the love with wonderful people like you :D

blkgreetings1-1.gif

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Miz D,

Congrats on your impending vetness! The Lounge wouldn't be the same without you!

CP9ao.jpg

In honor of your promotion, I present you with Angel, a glam band from the 70's with one of the 10 most recognizable ambigrams (things the same upside down as right-side up) in history as their logo. They, like you, rock - and you, unlike they, are around to brighten our days, for which I am thankful.

Have a wonderful turning!

WOW Dave! :wub: That is fun and unique, just like you! Thank you my friend
l4.gif

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds

Thank you so much Mr. G! :wub: You hold a very special place in my heart for having fun with me when I first arrived to REOvil - I miss you and your wonderful sense of humor and wish you were around more often! Love Love Love Raphael's angels! Thank you!
I_Love_Ninja.gif

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
CONGRATS Miss Deli. You are One of a Kind!

View attachment 73561

I have no idea why this picture is so small. I didn't save it this way...LOL...Well, my good wishes for you are 1000 times the size of this picture.

{{{{{{Christina}}}}}}}}} I can see it and your big heart too! Thank you! :wub:

00Hugs-AngelKitten.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread