a super complex vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for ultra complicated vape juice . I am looking for the juice that has a great initial hit of flavor with all kinds of notes of other flavors . I am sick of buying So So juice. I was a wine taster and can no longer drink due to medication. So I am looking for that ultimate complex vaping experience. I have tried orange they all taste like a vitamin C tablet, I have tried grape either they are so sweet it masks the flavor or there is just nothing there they tend to taste like sweet flowers so far not a good one. I have tried pina colada they all taste like over the top pineapple and thats it. Peach some were ok but nothing tastes like a real peach fruit flavors all seem to taste like candy in one way or another. Alcoholic drinks these novelties are pretty interesting all the bourbon ones taste like tobacco juice Amereto seem to taste like sweet almonds and there is no after taste as well. you see I have tried a lot of flavors out there I'm looking for the creme de la creme of flavors who make killer good flavors I can taste all kinds of great things in. so Far Ruthless brand has been the best there creamcicle is like the others just like a vitamin C tablet there grape has been the best yet its kinda grapey but has other flavors not prone to be grape maybe I'm just to picky but could you guide me to the good stuff . I am considering making my own ultra complex blends seeing how I cant find what Im looking i wonder if the flavor companies out there have clean refreshing vape flavors well send me a note on your thoughts Remi Love

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I can't stand something in 5Pawns liquids, but a lot of people love them, and they're know for the kind of layered flavor you're describing.
Might want to look at the Artist collection from, of all people, NJoy.
Featured flavors by known juice-makers - if you like one, then you could shop that brand (like Good Life Vapor, who I like anyway).

You should find plenty - you didn't mention any of the well-known "premium" juice brands, so I'm guessing you haven't tried them.
Look around here on ECF for juice-threads. Tried Ahlusion? Nickoticket?

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Here's a complex one for you: Heaven's Bounty from ITCVapes.

Just read the reviews and you'll get a few dozen stabs at the flavor profile. Maybe you can figure it out. I can tell you it's a very mellow vape, and for me it's a light coconut cream with ripe mango and a dash of nutmeg. Other people have guessed at apple, pear, pineapple, vanilla spice, grapefruit, banana...and sex. Whatever. It doesn't cost much to give it a try, and they have other good flavors with a fair level of complexity for you to peruse.

Check the steeping instructions on the website if you decide to give it a go.

wonkeypickle

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
'murrikka
I think you really need to take up DIYing - it's the only way to ensure you get what you're looking for, and besides, it's fun! It will take some time and some investment, but it's really worth it in the end... Good luck!

this.

the most complex ejuice is dependent on your taste......5pawns to me tastes like cough syrup.

if you're looking for off the shelf only, vaping rabbit is one i highly reccommend.

7th_syndicate

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hawaii
Sounds like DIY would be your best bet. Wine tasters are hard to please LOL. If not DIY, I urge you to try Vape Armory's offerings are hard to beat. For clean and refreshing I would definitely go with Snozzberries or Skywalker. For that layered and complex vape, check out Dissh**tsbannanas or Holy Cow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread