A sweet hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Val Bailey

Jun 21, 2016
Hi Guys just signed up here been vaping for about 3 years. I was a 20 a day smoker for about 25 years and never thought I "could" give up or even if I wanted to give up.

Once the price of tobacco got ridiculous in New Zealand I decided to give it a go and through desperation found vaping. Wow how simple is was to give up the killer weed and stop lining the pockets of the tobacco industry.
I transitioned over about 4 weeks and am currently enjoying sub ohming, building my own coils and banging away on my faithful mini V2 and eleaf 50W box mod. Soon to upgrade to the Smok TF V2.
Noticed quite a lot of ppl enjoy the sweet flavours so I thought, as I too have a very sweet tooth, too pass on that I have found that Slims "Nectar of the Gods" is truly my number one vape at the moment and certainly lives up to its lofty name. Not only is it the best, Slims are by far one of the cheapest and quality ejuice stores online. Customer service is prompt and postage quick.
Anyway I'm of for a sweet hit.

Zeke

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Welcome to the forums..

I too like the sweeter flavors.. from the start, I transitioned from terbakkie to Hangsen's RY4... then from RY4 to... DR Pepper clone... from there, it went to caramel, then to fruit.... Now, I like Guava/bananna/strawberries with cream.

And... I didn't start vaping to quit.. I started vaping to have an "indoor solution" to smoking.... I preferred the taste almost instantly. it all started to make sense when I bought a refillable device that I could choose my own flavors. I went from a pack/day to 3/day overnight.. and after 3 months, I was off the cigarettes.

Now, I vape 6mg fruity blends... vaping gave back my taste, and now I can't stand the smell of cigarettes.

Reactions: Falconeer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread