Status
Not open for further replies.

Duster6524

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2012
VA, USA 'In A Holler'
Got my Volt kit and CE3's friday and I've been happily vaping away ever since!:vapor::vapor:
I've used 2 of the CE3's, refilled each a couple of times and not had a leak or any problems. Tried all 5 flavors in the smooth sampler and really like the 555, RY4 and the Desert Joe, the Country(Cowboy) is pretty good but don't care much for the Freedom. The only downside I can see is SI will be getting some more of my money! :blush:
vape on Volties!!:banana:

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
Got my Volt kit and CE3's friday and I've been happily vaping away ever since!:vapor::vapor:
I've used 2 of the CE3's, refilled each a couple of times and not had a leak or any problems. Tried all 5 flavors in the smooth sampler and really like the 555, RY4 and the Desert Joe, the Country(Cowboy) is pretty good but don't care much for the Freedom. The only downside I can see is SI will be getting some more of my money! :blush:
Vape on Volties!!:banana:

That's what I thought and now it's my favourite Vape :)

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Welcome, and congrats to you all.

Want to have some fun, assuming you have more than one battery, put a couple different flavors on and vape them together.

That's how I got my current all day vape mix. It's about 50% RY4, 30% Cappuccino, and 20% Desert Joe (all SI flavors).

Cheers!

You are just a wild and crazy guy, Basilor:)

LisaL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Phx
I know what you mean. I got my kit Saturday and I am already thinking I need at least one of every color battery. It's not just a PV- it's an accessory! :D {insert girlie emoticon here}

Oh gosh I know - I'm sitting now with 2 more in the cart and debating on a third. I really want one of each :) Or maybe 2 of each - gotta have back-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread