A very nice case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texasman2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Corinth, TX
So I went to a local B&M and saw that they had this case, its like a mini briefcase but its only got one latch. they were offering 20.00 for it. so i decided to wait a little bit before i would go back and buy it. so the other day, I was walking around walmart and this case caught my eye. It is an identical case to the one that the local B&M was selling, except it was only 9.00. here is what it looks like. Turns out that it is a medicine carrying case. So i decided that that was a better price for what its made out of. check it out its called VAULTZ medicine case!

vaultz case.jpg

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
Wish I could find one of those. My only local Walmart is a drive, but I went to look and to get other stuff. They no longer carry them and will not restock it. I did get a soft case one for 6.00, but would rather have the locking one. Amazon carries Vaultz, but the same product is 24.95...seriously? Walmart shows sold out online and can only get in stores.
Search continues....
So I went to a local B&M and saw that they had this case, its like a mini briefcase but its only got one latch. they were offering 20.00 for it. so i decided to wait a little bit before i would go back and buy it. so the other day, I was walking around walmart and this case caught my eye. It is an identical case to the one that the local B&M was selling, except it was only 9.00. here is what it looks like. Turns out that it is a medicine carrying case. So i decided that that was a better price for what its made out of. check it out its called VAULTZ medicine case!

View attachment 246738

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Wish I could find one of those. My only local Walmart is a drive, but I went to look and to get other stuff. They no longer carry them and will not restock it. I did get a soft case one for 6.00, but would rather have the locking one. Amazon carries Vaultz, but the same product is 24.95...seriously? Walmart shows sold out online and can only get in stores.
Search continues....

Cigtechs sells them for $15. I have one.

Or Vaultz's website:

Vaultz - Gadget & Electronic Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread