New Carrying Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottls

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Irvine, CA
I've been searching for a case to hold my ever growing collection. I wanted something that could carry a lot. I started with the smaller ego case then went to their larger one. Not big enough. I remembered something that I saw on Gizmodo called a grid-it. I found their site, looked at their offerings and bought the following on Amazon.com: Cocoon CPS300BK Mini Portfolio Case For Games and Digital Devices - Black: Video Games It's a rigid shell case and has a flap pocket on the back of the grid for miscellaneous stuff and it"s a little bigger than a CD carrying case. It allows a person to arrange things in any type of configuration that they want for the most part. Maybe a bit pricy compared to others but in the grand scheme of things...:closedeyes:

I've read threads where people are looking for carrying cases so I hope someone finds this as useful as I do. :)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 631
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,069
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4,748

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Sweet. I love it except now I want one. Even has room for juice in a plastic bag. Shasbat now I got another thing on my amazon wish list.

I wishlisted the brown one. Will see if I can get it for around $15, maybe. I'm at the point where I need something else to organize my stuff, this is perfect.

Thanks hottis!

Big Mac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA
Cuando, just retread my post, sry for the misspell of your name....it was getting late, pain meds had kicked in, etc.

For those who have not yet purchased, eBay....$19.

I've needed/wanted something like this, not so much to store stuff, but with the holidays coming, traveling to see family and friends, need something to transport materials so I don't run dry while out and about.

This is a great find...for me anyways.

Big Mac

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread