A "what can i make with these flavors" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorTEH

May 2, 2014
La Quinta CA
I looked for a existing official thread on this but i couldn't find anything anywhere (ie reddit, ................., etc) so im pretty new to DIY and i have made a few recipes that other people
have come up with. So far they were all pretty fantastic. Im confident in my ability to accurately mix
e liquid but not in my ability to come up with good creations. So here are the flavors i have currently and would love to here some of your ideas and recipes! Thanks for your inputs!

All from Capella

Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble

Boston Cream Pie

Cake Batter

Caramel

Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Marshmallow

Medium tobacco

New York Cheesecake

Sweet Cream

Super Sweet Liquid Sucralose Sweetener

Sweet Lychee

Sweet Tangerine

Sweet Strawberry

Sweet Watermelon

True tobacco

Vanilla Cupcake

Vanilla Custard V1

Waffle Flavor

French Vanilla

Glazed Doughnut

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
It's ok fresh but really shines after a week or two. Custard and creams take a little time to develop.
Generally tobaccos 2-3 up to 6 week steep depending.
Good selection. I would mix each as a standalone then rate them according to taste. After you know which flavor you really like by itself. mix with other known good flavors.
Some flavors will not be good as standalones (too weak or not that great) but will improve a known great taste flavor.
You do not have to use your nic to make a small batch like 2 ml. of a single flavor. I f you like the flavor, add nic after the 2 ml. mix and shake. Wait 2-3 hours for the nic to disperse and vape away.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Either (or both) tobacco flavor + vanilla + caramel = RY4.
I've never tried it with CAP flavors, but TFA Watermelon and Strawberry in equal parts makes a watermelon jolly rancher.
The brownie, marshmallow and cheesecake might make a s'more flavor if the cheesecake has a graham crust flavor in it.
If you had some graham cracker to mix with the VCV1 and Sweet strawberry, you could make a SB Mother's Milk clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread