Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
One drop of liquid on the battery connector is not uncommon, nor is it need for alarm. Just clean it off and carry on. I can't tell you exactly why it happens sometimes, though I'm sure there are probably huge discussions about it here somewhere.

Liquid on the outside of your CE4 isn't good. There is most likely a tiny crack or a bad seal at the bottom. Even that isn't horrible, but it is time to replace it, before it really leaks! Consistency of quality of products out of China, especially "toppers" has been annoying, but I find it mostly so these days from no-brand or unknown brands.

My suggestion it to leave that "too good to be true" on-line price alone until you get much more familiar with the products and groove in more on vaping. Some of these super discount sellers sell Branded products and look-alikes with the same name. It may take a degree in vaping studies to know which is which. Some of these look alikes are junk and some are OK.

For example, if you ordered an Evod and a Protank from that FT place, it wasn't a Kanger Evod or a Kanger Protank. They do sell Kanger Protanks, but they have to be labeled as such in their name.

Last edited:

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
I actually ordered the majority of my items from U.S. vendors, HHV, vaping Me, and quite a few others. The Kangers are coming in from EC Blends and the Pro Tank from Vaping Me. I paid very, very close attention to the names so as not to get knock offs as I've encountered some in almost every store and compared what I did buy at Fast Tech to other similar items and made sure it was the actual brand. It took me about a week to make sure everything was correct in every shop. Trust me, research done, I'm fully aware of knock offs, etc. and am fully aware of too good to be true items. I'm really excited to get my purchases and am confident in my choices. But thanks for the help anyways.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Fancypants, here is the info you requested . I haven't tried their juice they don't have the vg ratio I want and their prices on supplies is higher than I'm willing to pay. My adv is from heather's heavenly vapes and I highly recommend them. Heres the address for the BM.

Smokecignals Electronic Cigarettes
8135 Oleander St.
New Orleans, LA 70118

504-298-3142

Good luck .

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Thank you! Juice orders placed from: HHV, Vape Dudes, Zeus' Juices, EC Blend and AiV! Expecting a ton of different yummy juices to try. I think 2-3 of the juice shipments are arriving tomorrow and Friday, waiting on HHV and AiV as I just placed my first AiV order last night! Very, very excited! I needed more Juice.

Thanks for the info, I'm glad that wasn't the store I was looking at, I want to try NOLA Vapes, they have a King Cake flavor and a few others that are supposed to be outstanding! Their prices are looking really good. They're out of nicotine but their shipment is supposed to be in tomorrow. Maybe try them? I saw a tobacco juice with a Saints looking fleur de lis over it but I don't vape tobacco. :( I love my Saints, I'm about to start making charm rings, I can make jewelry and these look easier, and plan on doing some black and gold ones with fleur des lis, also LSU and UL colors, even found football charms and beads! This will be fun when I can get started!

Feisty

Aug 23, 2013
Illinois
fancypants,

I'm new to this, only 10 weeks out and you have more knowledge about all of this than I do!
I went to a local shop today only because I was tired of dragging on e-cigs, I just didn't feel like I was getting what I needed from them anymore. I was also out of patience waiting for my new order to arrive! LOL
The guy in the shop was very helpful but I'm hoping some juices I ordered from a couple of online sites are better than what I bought today! I'm not into the fruity flavors, I prefer a sweet tobacco flavor (have no idea where to get it) or what it would be called. I bought a tobacco mix and rum flavor today, the rum seems ok.

I have the Evod ordered along with a couple of juices and it should be arriving tomorrow, also expecting a couple of other juices from another company. I guess it's all an experiment at this point.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Thank you Feisty! Wow, I'm flattered! :blush:

Just the result of a photographic memory, a lot of research and this forum! I still have a lot more to learn though, starting to look at DIY things but not ready to make that jump just yet, especially not in the little space I live in. Maybe when the house is done. I was really good at Chemistry and Baking, so who knows? Might work. Not yet though, but the thought is already planted in my head so...

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
fancypants,

I'm new to this, only 10 weeks out and you have more knowledge about all of this than I do!
I went to a local shop today only because I was tired of dragging on e-cigs, I just didn't feel like I was getting what I needed from them anymore. I was also out of patience waiting for my new order to arrive! LOL
The guy in the shop was very helpful but I'm hoping some juices I ordered from a couple of online sites are better than what I bought today! I'm not into the fruity flavors, I prefer a sweet tobacco flavor (have no idea where to get it) or what it would be called. I bought a tobacco mix and rum flavor today, the rum seems ok.

I have the Evod ordered along with a couple of juices and it should be arriving tomorrow, also expecting a couple of other juices from another company. I guess it's all an experiment at this point.

Wish I could help with the tobacco juices, I've read a lot on here about RY4, I think/believe EC Blend makes a good one from what I remember reading, they're not expensive at all and even though I don't vape tobacco, I've liked every flavor I've gotten from there and they have 5 mL bottles for around $2.50 depending on choices like extra flavor, etc...I'm sure there's a ton of other members who can help you out with those types of flavors! Happy Vaping! And enjoy! :vapor:

Feisty

Aug 23, 2013
Illinois
Wish I could help with the tobacco juices, I've read a lot on here about RY4, I think/believe EC Blend makes a good one from what I remember reading, they're not expensive at all and even though I don't vape tobacco, I've liked every flavor I've gotten from there and they have 5 mL bottles for around $2.50 depending on choices like extra flavor, etc...I'm sure there's a ton of other members who can help you out with those types of flavors! Happy Vaping! And enjoy! :vapor:

Thanks for the info! If you're anything like me, once I have an idea in my head, well, it's all but done :)

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Yes, yes I am. I've been mulling this over and already checking it out, just a matter of time now. I'm a fast learner! :D

After seeing something last night, I am already going to Hobby Lobby and Michael's tomorrow to pick up a few supplies for e cig charms that I plan on making, lol. I can make jewelry so I know I can do this. Just thought of it last night after looking at them and thinking, I can do this easily! :p Mom already has me looking for specific charms to make a few, one for me, one for her and some for her to sell to her friends, lol! I really need my beading supplies from storage! :( Ready for my house to be done!

I have too little room and my kitty that I rescued from the bayou, her name is Peanut and she's still very young, loves to fly at my only little table and knock things off. She's nuts and it's annoying but hilarious to watch.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Thank you! Juice orders placed from: HHV, Vape Dudes, Zeus' Juices, EC Blend and AiV! Expecting a ton of different yummy juices to try. I think 2-3 of the juice shipments are arriving tomorrow and Friday, waiting on HHV and AiV as I just placed my first AiV order last night! Very, very excited! I needed more Juice. Thanks for the info, I'm glad that wasn't the store I was looking at, I want to try NOLA Vapes, they have a King Cake flavor and a few others that are supposed to be outstanding! Their prices are looking really good. They're out of nicotine but their shipment is supposed to be in tomorrow. Maybe try them? I saw a tobacco juice with a Saints looking fleur de lis over it but I don't vape tobacco. :( I love my Saints, I'm about to start making charm rings, I can make jewelry and these look easier, and plan on doing some black and gold ones with fleur des lis, also LSU and UL colors, even found football charms and beads! This will be fun when I can get started!
NOLA vapes doesn't exactly have BM location , there are a few headshops in town that carry a very limited assortment of their products at over a 100 percent markup over their prices on line. i.e. 1 650mah ego knock-off, 2 elcheapo clearos and a no name charger all for the fantastic price of 63 dollars . I tried their perique tobacco juice and their menthol tobacco juice and they seemed to lack nicotine , they were ordered at 24 mg and after comparing with juice from other vendors they were sickly sweet and had no throat hit at all. I wish I could recommend them it would be nice to have a good local BM but I can't .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread