Aaargh... vaping is too much fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
York, PA
Okay, vaping is more fun than smoking. That's important.

Still, I think vaping could be better than my Ego, so I've been in search of mods. I liked my original, so I bought the Ego-T. The tank system is good, at least sometimes, but it seemed to me that a bottom-feeder vv mod would be even better. So, I ordered what I think is a good one, and I'm waiting for it to arrive. It has a much bigger tank, it's adjustable, etc.

In the meantime, there are days when I really like dripping, mostly because I can change flavors constantly. The liquids I use are mostly complimentary... chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, banana, butterscotch. etc. For that kind of use, it seems that something like the Provari would be better than a bottom-feeder.

Ultimately, I suppose I'll have both a bottom-feeder and something like a Provari, but not right now.

I think the point is this: I never knew vaping could be so much more fun than cigarettes. It's maybe too much fun. I never went to the cigarette store and bought a variety of brands so I could have whatever suited my mood at the time. "The Pall Mall was good, now I'll have a Newport... next I'll mix a Pall Mall and Newport together... and then I'll... Tomorrow I'll smoke Pall Mall all day, and then spend the weekend with Newports. Unless I decide to change my mind."

Sassyonemeis

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Albany NY
LOLOL I couldnt agree more!

Okay, vaping is more fun than smoking. That's important.

I think the point is this: I never knew vaping could be so much more fun than cigarettes. It's maybe too much fun. I never went to the cigarette store and bought a variety of brands so I could have whatever suited my mood at the time. "The Pall Mall was good, now I'll have a Newport... next I'll mix a Pall Mall and Newport together... and then I'll... Tomorrow I'll smoke Pall Mall all day, and then spend the weekend with Newports. Unless I decide to change my mind."

ktarantino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2011
RL
I agree completely!! I have been going back and forth between the Ali'i and the Provari. I ultimately went with the Provari because the Ali'i is too hard to come by and I couldn't seem to find a waiting list. I think I will eventually still try to get the Ali'i, but until they are stocked I am sure I will be quite happy with the Provari ... at least I could get on a waiting list. Counting the days! You will have to give an update and review your bottom-feeder for all of us who are still in that limbo.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I spent years smoking one brand of cigarettes. Decades, even. But I can't even get through a morning without changing flavors at least twice. I've looked at the bottom fed mods, but I'm not ready to make that kind of commitment. My VapeMate has a 5ml bottle attached to it, and it was really difficult to figure out WHAT to put in it. I solved that problem, now I always bring two PV's out with me, so I can still drip a variety of flavors with one, and the VM is on the other one.

I know that you can still drip a different flavor into a bottom fed mod like a Reo, but I also know that it'll drive me crazy either having an empty bottle in it, or having a flavor that I need to commit to. I am almost ready to admit that I don't need any other mods than what I already have...but a purple Reo mini would be nice...

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I now have several bottom feeder mods & they all work great - 4 REOs, 2 Phidias mods, 1 Integrity, and 1 Old Goat mod. I don't know what you ordered, but it will make vaping a lot easier & more enjoyable. Thanks for the post. Much appreciated.

How do you like your Old Goat Mod? Do you have to email him to order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread