bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
If you have any you would like to go to a loving home, message me and we can figure a cash(pay-pal) price or trade for a great Menthol/Peppermint liquid (my ADV) for you to be happy
:vapor:
4925900-2.jpg

Last edited:

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
There's a guy in Asia who does exactly what you're after. I think at one time he had a facebook page but I can't find it now. There are some euro shops selling his billet box panels but I didn't see any tips. I know I've seen them in the past. He makes top quality things - it would be a lot more than a normal SS or delrin drip tip but not excessive considering the beautiful materials and his high level of skill. The business is Earn - don't remember if it was Earn Vapes, Earn mods, or what. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Reactions: bsidb

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
There's a guy in Asia who does exactly what you're after. I think at one time he had a facebook page but I can't find it now. There are some euro shops selling his billet box panels but I didn't see any tips. I know I've seen them in the past. He makes top quality things - it would be a lot more than a normal SS or delrin drip tip but not excessive considering the beautiful materials and his high level of skill. The business is Earn - don't remember if it was Earn Vapes, Earn mods, or what. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Looked for "earn" etc without any more than a picture of a dt in a box that said "earn", thanks for the lead:vapor:

• Optimistic
Reactions: GeekyGeezer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread