About a month in to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmetal30

Jan 31, 2015
new york
I have been lurking on this forum for about a month now, lots of helpful knowledge on this site that has answered most of my questions.
Anyway.. Im tom from New York, and have been trying to use vaping to rid me of smoking so far its working about 90% of the time. Im not big into "chasing clouds" or building my own things, i just want a reliable mod and tank that will last me 18+ hour work days and not crap out on me. I enjoy flavors, with a decent amount of vapor production, yet nothing that acts like a fog machine.
right now i have a Mvp 2.0 with a Nautilus, protank 2, and a aspire K1 with a ego-t. my go to juice right now is a toss up between bomb cause stout and beard tape co #5.

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Hi tmetal and welcome to ECF!

Glad you found your vape! Looking forward to seeing you around!

Happy Vaping!

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Welcome Tom!

It sounds like you're off to a good start, finding a good set up and then juice can be big hurdles. Now you can relax and enjoy.
You're not alone. I'm not a cloud chaser either. I'm happy with a reliable setup and juices I like too. These things, and the help from people here, are what made quitting possible for me.

Happy vaping!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf tmetal30. Nice to meet you and so glad to have you here. Just a wonderful place to be. There are so many things to choose from now. Here is a thread that lists some great little mods all under $100.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/640761-little-itty-bitty-mods-under-100-a.html
JC_link.gif

Check the out. Then watch some YouTube reviews and when you think you have it narrowed down. . . come back here and get a "second opinion". That's what I always do. Good luck to you and let us know what you decide on. Have fun and make yourself at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread